Ariella Arida competes in National Costume at Miss Universe 2013
MANILA, Philippines - Miss Universe-Philippines Ariella Arida wore a terno at the Miss Universe National Costume competition on Sunday, November 3, 9 pm at the Vegas Mall in Moscow, Russia (Monday, 2 am, November 4, Philippine time).
According to Rappler contributor Jory Rivera, Ariella's terno was designed by Colombian designer Alfredo Barazza.
The program was co-hosted by 2012 Miss Universe Olivia Culpo. Each of the 86 candidates went to the stage wearing her national costume.
Here are Rappler's exclusive photos of the Filipino community who came to support Ariella:
Next on the 2013 Miss Universe calendar is the Preliminary Competition on Tuesday, November 5, at 11 am. The coronation night is on Saturday, November 9, 9 pm at Crocus City Hall. It will be simulcast live via Star World in Manila on Sunday, 2 am, November 10.
Watch out for the Rappler live blog.
The 2013 Miss Universe Official Fan Vote is ongoing until November 8. The winner will automatically be included in the semi-finals. (To vote for Ariella Arida, click here.)
Stand by for our exclusive photos of the Miss Universe 2013 National Costume competition.
You can also read:
- Watch! Miss Universe-Philippines Ariella Arida plays 'Truth and Dare'
- Ariella Arida's official Miss Universe photos released
- Watch! Miss Universe-PH Ariella Arida: 'Whatever happens is God's will for me'
- Miss Universe-PH Ariella Arida leaves for Moscow
- 10 things you don't know about Miss Universe-PH Ariella Arida
- Miss Universe Philippines 2013: ‘I’m prepared’
- Bb 41: Ariella Arida, 24, Laguna