IN PHOTOS: 2013 Miss Universe National Costume competition
MANILA, Philippines - The 2013 Miss Universe National Costume competition took place on Sunday, 9 pm, November 3, at the Vegas Mall in Moscow, Russia (Monday, 2 am, November 4, Philippine time).
Reigning Miss Universe Olivia Culpo co-hosted the simple program, which saw each of the 86 candidates go on stage to show off her national costume.
The Philippines' Ariella Arida wore a terno designed by Colombian designer Alfredo Barazza.
Check out the national costumes of all the candidates in Rappler's exclusive photos:
The 2013 Miss Universe Preliminary Competition is on Tuesday, November 5, at 11 am. Coronation night is on Saturday, at 9 pm, November 9, at Crocus City Hall. It will be simulcast live in Manila via Star World on Sunday, 2 am, November 10.
Rappler will live blog.
The 2013 Miss Universe Official Fan Vote is ongoing until November 8. The winner will automatically be included in the semi-finals. (To vote for Ariella Arida, click here.)
Whose national costume do you like best? Let us know by posting your comments below. - Rappler.com
You can also read:
- Ariella Arida competes in National Costume at Miss Universe 2013
- Watch! Miss Universe-Philippines Ariella Arida plays 'Truth and Dare'
- Ariella Arida's official Miss Universe photos released
- Watch! Miss Universe-PH Ariella Arida: 'Whatever happens is God's will for me'
- Miss Universe-PH Ariella Arida leaves for Moscow
- 10 things you don't know about Miss Universe-PH Ariella Arida
- Miss Universe Philippines 2013: ‘I’m prepared’
- Bb 41: Ariella Arida, 24, Laguna