Photo recap: Miss World Philippines coronation night 2015
MANILA, Philippines – This year's coronation night for the Miss World Philippines pageant was held at The Theatre at Solaire Resort and Casino Sunday, October 16.
Hillarie Danielle Parungao won the coveted title of Miss World Philippines 2015. (READ: Hillarie Danielle Parungao crowned Miss World Philippines 2015)
Here are the top winners:
- Miss World Philippines 2015: Hillarie Danielle Parungao
- First Princess: Marita Cassandra Naidas
- 2nd Princess: Mia Allyson Howell
- 3rd Princess: Ma. Vanessa Wright
- 4th Princess: Emma Mary Tiglao
Last year's Miss World, Megan Young, was among the judges, along with Chavit Singson, Migz Zubiri, Fernando Carillo, Cris Albert, Celine Matias, Jose Mari Abacan, Kathleen Dy Go, Flint Carl Richardson, Ma Francesca Tan.
Miss World Philippines 2015 was hosted by Iya Villania Arellano, Tim Yap, and Gwendoline Ruais.
Here are some photos from the evening:
Hosts Tim Yap, Iya Villania Arellano, Gwen Ruais:
Swimsuit competition (for all the pictures, click here)
Hillarie Danielle Parungao was best in swimsuit:
Evening gown competition – best in long gown was also Hillarie Danielle Parungao. Click here to see all the evening looks.
Special awards: (click here for a full list of winners)
Q&A session for the top 13:
Following the top 13 announcement and the first round of Q&As, the top 5 were announced and went into a second round of Q&As.
After a final message from reigning Miss World Philippines Valerie Weigmann, the winners were crowned.
All photos by Rob Reyes/Rappler
More Miss World Philippines 2015 stories here:
- Hillarie Danielle Parungao crowned Miss World Philippines 2015
- FULL LIST: Winners, Miss World Philippines 2015
- Photo recap: Miss World Philippines coronation night 2015
- IN PHOTOS: Miss World Philippines 2015 swimsuit competition
- IN PHOTOS: Miss World Philippines 2015 evening gown competition