#ReliefPH: Victims of Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) need your help
(as of 12:10am, Thursday, November 21, 2013)
Donors are advised to conduct due diligence before donating money directly to personal bank accounts. Ask the organization or individual receiving the deposit for an acknowledgement receipt and how they intend to spend the money.
For corrections or edits, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or make a comment in the comments page.
- DSWD is accepting donations: NAIA Chapel Road, Pasay City (at the back of CAAP)
- Roel Montesa - 09263469927, email@example.com
- Elma Pille - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash deposits accepted - DSWD Bank Acct. at Landbank of the Philippines Nos. 3122-1011-84 (current) and 3124-0055-81 (savings) Fe Catalina Ea - 09186281897
- DSWD is also accepting bulk in-kind donations at Sucat Warehouse JY & Sons Compund, Km 23, West Service Road, Cupang, Muntinlupa City
- Smaller in-kind donations can also be sent to South Conservatory, De La Salle University,2401 Taft Avenue, Manila. Contact 09164286432.
- Repacking of relief goods ongoing at DSWD-NROC, Pasay City. Interested volunteers can call 9318101 to schedule.
- DSWD Region 7 Field Office, MJ Cuenco Avenue Cor Gen Maxillom Ave, Brgy. Carreta, Cebu City is conducting ongoing relief operations. Contact Rico Algarme at (32) 232 9509 for inquiries.
- Donations such as food for volunteers are also welcome. You can send them to the National Resource Operations Center (NROC) at the NAIA Chapel Road, Pasay City, at the back of CAAP, the Villamor Airbase in Colonel Jose Villamor Airbase, Pasay City, or Air21 Cargohaus at Cargohaus Building, NAIA Complex, Barangay Vitalez, Parañaque City.
- The Department of Health has actvated its hotline 24/7. For inquiries on how to donate, volunteer or extend any form of assistance, contact the DOH Health Emergency Management Staff in the Central Office through the following numbers:
Hotline: 711-1001, 711-1002
Trunkline: 743-83-01 local 2206, 101
MobileHotline: (0920) 949- 8419
- World Vision, an international Christian humanitarian, development and relief organization is accepting donations for Typhoon Yolanda survivors. Donor hotline 372-7777 or visit their website
- Operation Walang Iwanan - Gawad Kalinga
- World Food Programme Philippines is accepting donations through their website
- ABS-CBN Sagip Kapamilya pledge lines (02) 411-0183, 411-0182, 411-0115
Accepting relief goods and cash donations, with other drop-off points nationwide: Cebu, Bacolod, Iloilo, Cagayan de Oro and Davao
- The Philippine Red Cross provides many ways to donate. Hotline: 143 Trunkline: 5270000
- You may also SMS donations by texting RED<space>AMOUNT to 2899(Globe) or 4143(Smart)
- Cebu Provincial Government, is in need of volunteers to repack relief goods for Northern Cebu, Leyte, and Bohol. Contact Ms. Evelyn Senajon at 254-7198 and 254-8397, PSWDO, Ground Floor Executive Bldg., Cebu Provincial Capitol.
- The Office of Senator Bam Aquino, Extension Room 23, 5/F Senate of the Philippines, GSIS Financial Complex, Pasay City, is accepting donations Monday to Thursday from 9am - 6pm. Contact Mr. Ares Goyena at (0917)621-6311.
- The Office of Senator Koko Pimentel is accepting donations at Office of Senator Koko Pimentel at Room 512, Senate of the Philippines, GSIS complex, Pasay City. For inquiries, contact (632) 552-6601 loc 5548 - 50 or e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Philippine Daily Inquirer is accepting cash donations through the following accounts:
- BPI - C/A 4951-0067-56
Account name - Philippine Daily Inquirer Inc.
Metrobank - C/A 7286-8109-30
Account name - Philippine Daily Inquirer Inc.
Contact Bianca Casilag or Connie Kalagayan at 897-8808 or 899-4426.
- All LBC branches are accepting donations for typhoon Yolanda victims until November 30.
- All Pizza Hut and Taco Bell stoes (Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Dairy Queen) are accpeting cash donations or through the purchase of eco bags worth P50 each.
- The Archdiocese of Manila is accepting cash donations for Yolanda Relief Fund. You may deposit in any of the following bank accounts:
- For Peso donations: BPI S/A #0053-2762-53.
- For USD donations: BPI S/A #0054-0089-53
- For Euro donations: BPI S/A #00545-0139-49
- Account name:ROMAN CATHOLIC ARCHBISHOP OF MANILA, BPI Plaza Cervantes Branch, Binondo, Manila
- For acknowledgement of donation, please contact or send deposit slip to: TREASURY AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT, Arzobispado de Manila,121 Arzobispo St., Intramuros, Manila
- TEL/FAX Nos. (632)5273852, 5273953
- Email at: email@example.com
- Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC), through Jollibee Group Foundation (JGF), is now accepting donations for our kababayans affected by Super Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan). Drop your donations in JGF coinbanks found in over 2,000 JFC stores (Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal and Burger King) across the country. You may also opt to directly deposit your cash or check donations to these bank accounts:
- PESO ACCOUNT: Metrobank – Cubao Araneta Branch (Account Name: Jollibee Group Foundation - 473-7-47301401-3)
- DOLLAR ACCOUNT:BDO – Megamall BranchAccount Name: Jollibee Foundation, Inc.Account Number: 100661267008Swift Code: BNORPHMM
Ayala Malls/Ayala Land is accepting cash and check donations at "Alay sa Komunidad" BPI Account no. 0031-0684-95. Donations in kind (clothes, blankets, toiletries, medication, water, noodles, etc.) can be dropped off at the following Ayala Mall branches:
- Glorietta - 752-7272
- Greenbelt - 757-4853
- Alabang Town Center - 842-2782
- Ayala Center Cebu - (032)516-2035
- Market! Market! - 8867519
- Bonifacio High Street - 856-0523
- TriNoma 901-3000
- MarQuee Mall -(045)304-0806
- Abreeza Mall
- Harbor Point
- Centrio Mall
- Magsaysay, together with its corporate social responsibility arm, is accepting donations in cash and in kind.
In-kind donations are accepted in the ff. locations:ine: (0920) 949-
- Magsaysay Crew and Family Relations Office, G/F Magsaysay Building, 520 TM Kalaw St., Ermita, Manila. Contact Mr. Jong Poblo or Mitch Buray at 09175709198, (02) 586-4361, or (02) 5268888 loc 9669 or 9624
- NMC Container Lines Inc, Lot 5-A Zuelling Ave., New Reclamation Area, Subangdaku, Mandaue, Cebu City. Contact Ms Flor Palmares at 09178354743 or (032) 232-2953
- Magsaysay Maritime Corporation, Iznart Street, Capitol Drive, Iloilo City. Contact (033) 335-8693 for inquiries
- Magsaysay Maritime Corporation, DOLL Building, 6th Street, Bacolod City. Contact (034) 433-9732
- Magsaysay Maritime Corporation, No. 49, Jose Gil Palma Street, Davao City. Contact (082) 227-7621
- PESO ACCOUNT: Homer Foundation Inc, Account No. SA: 4510-027195, BDO Universal Bank, BDO Luneta Manila
- DOLLAR ACCOUNT: Homer Foundation Inc, Swift Code: BNORPHMM, Account No. FCDU 4510-241057, BDO Universal Bank, BDO Luneta Manila
- All McDonald's stores in the National Capital Region are accepting donations in kind. Collected donations will be packed and distributed through the Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) Bigay Tulong Program and ABS-CBN Sagip Kapamilya.
- The Ten Outstanding Students of the Philippines - Alumni Association is accepting cash donations for the victims of typhoon Yolanda. For inquiries, contact Prim Paypon at 09088100424. E-mail deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deposit to:
- Account Name: Nicole Villarojo
- Account Number: # BPI C/A 3200 0262 08
- The Spark Project is accepting cash donations for the victims of typhoon Yolanda. For inquiries, contact Prim Paypon at 09088100424. E-mail deposit slip to email@example.com. Deposit to:
- Account Name: Spark Machine Innovations Inc.
- Account Number: # BPI C/A 9600-0041-98
- AirAsia Zest is accepting donations for the victims of Super Typhoon Yolanda and is also offering free round-trip seats to all NGOs and agencies accredited by the National Disaster Council.
Donations will be shipped for free from 11 – 17 November 2013. Interested individuals, charitable organizations, non-profit, socio-civic or religious groups may avail of this service by:
- Packing the relief goods in boxes
- Preparing a list of the items with its estimated value, size and weight in kilos
- Sending an e-mail to Ernest Bernal, head of AirAsia Zest Cargo Team at firstname.lastname@example.org, including the complete contact details of the counterpart NGO or consignee
- For more information, please call +632-851-1801/632-851-1803 or proceed to AirAsia Zest Cargo in Domestic Road, Andrews Avenue, Pasay City.
FREE SEATS for Yolanda Volunteers
Volunteers will be flown to the affected areas for free from 11 – 24 November 2013. Interested parties may avail this offer by:
- Contacting Cecille Flores, HR Department of AirAsia Zest at email@example.com
- Emailing the complete contact details of the counterpart NGO or agency
- For more information, please call +632-851-1801/632-851-1803 and look for Cecille Flores or proceed to AirAsia Zest Office in Domestic Road, Andrews Avenue, Pasay City.
Government agencies, private organizations and NGOs engaged in relief operations can avail of free shipment of relief goods on board SuperCat from the Port of Cebu to the Port of Ormoc three times daily and on board a bigger 2GO ship twice a week.Cebu-Ormoc Daily Trips via SuperCat5:30 AM11 AM4:30 PMCebu-Ormoc wice a week via St. Anthony de PaduaMonday 8:30AMFriday 12:30 PMThe relief goods should be brought and registered at the 2GO Relief Drop Off Center at the Pier 4 passenger terminal. The officials of 2GO are however reminding donors to arrange first the presence of people who will receive the relief goods once these arrive in Ormoc.For more information and inquiries, please call:PRWORKS0917 791 9545 or 0917 791 9564
- The Metrobank Group, Toyota Motor Philippines Corporation and Toyota Financial Services Philippines through the Metrobank Foundation and GT Metro Foundation is accepting cash donations for the super typhoon victims. Donations may be deposited to any Metrobank branch through the MBFI Calamity Fund:
- Account number: 066-3-72154086-4
- Donors are encouraged to fax the deposit slips to Metrobank Foundation at 818-5656 or 750-0837 or email scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. They are also waiving service fees for international donations.
- For further inquiries, you may contact Ms. Marievic Mariano at email@example.com or at telephone number (02) 857-5525.
- The Department of Education (Deped) is looking for volunteers with training on mental health to help in conducting psychosocial intervention and stress debriefing for students and teachers affected by Typhoon Yolanda. Priority is given to those who can speak Waray. Interested volunteers can register online. Contact the DepEd Health and Nutrition Center at (02)632-9935 or (0917)880-9655. Look for Dr. Ella Naliponguit.
- For relief operations overseas: #YolandaPH (Haiyan): Filipinos worldwide heed call to action
- For the Ayala Foundation's 'Laging Handa Fund', overseas donors can use this online portal for donations.
- Goods.ph offers the first online platform where you can donate goods instead of cash. The initiative is in partnership with the Philippine Red Cross. Purchase goods through the initiative web page. Payment for ordered items can be made through credit card, ATM/online fund transfer, electronic wallet, and GCash or Smart Money. For inquiries, call a customer service representative at 254-0197.
- ShelterBox is an international disaster relief charity that provides emergency shelter and life-saving supplies to families around the world who are affected by disasters. Donations are welcome through its website. Know more about their efforts in the Philippines for victims of typhoon Yolanda (international codename Haiyan) here.
- A group of London-based Filipinos are accepting donations at 345 Croxted Road, London, SE24 9DB. You can also donate online thru: http://www.gofundme.com/movePH. For inquiries, e-mail Leng De Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +447528573082
- De La Salle University's Center for Social Concern and Action (COSCA) is accepting web-based donations from overseas individuals via GlobalGiving.com. Credit and debit card donations accepted. Contact Joseph Rosal, Coordinator for Community Engagement, COSCA at 525-4267 or local 147 for more information.
- You may also contribute to the Red Cross Haiyan relief efforts through iTunes. 100% of proceeds will go to supporting the Red Cross relief operations.
- The Catholic Relief Services is accepting donations through their website and through Caritas Filipinas Foundation.
- Victory is accepting online donations for Yolanda relief efforts via BPI Express Online or credit card.
- Save the Children Philippines is collecting donations through its website. Save the Children has a team on the ground in Tacloban working to respond to this emergency. They are focusing on blankets and mosquito nets for the affected families. They are also accepting cash donations through the following bank accounts:
- Standard Chartered Bank Philippines
- Account Name: Save the Children International
- Account Number: 01-4639 287 3483
- Currency: PESO Account
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Account Name: Save the Children International
- Account Number: 0018310 11196
- Currenty: PESO Account
- Standard Chartered Bank Philippines
- Account Name: Save the Children International
- Account Number: 90-4639 455 7862
- Currency: USD Account
- UNICEF is accepting online cash donations thorugh its website.
- The UN High Commissioner for Refugees or UNHCR is accepting donations through their website or thru bank deposits:
Account Name: UNHCR Philippines (for all accounts):Metro Bank - SA 6073607130990BDO - SA 5340067468BPI - SA 2973005998
Donors should fax their deposits slips to 8174057 with their name, mailing address, and contact numbers for proper acknowledgment of donations.
- The 1000 Bear Hugs Project is accepting huggable-sized toys for Tacloban children from November 8 to December 9. Drop-off points for pre-loved toys will be announced on their Twitter profile shortly. Email email@example.com or contact Mon Corpuz at (0917)796-1378
- The School of Saint Anthony is accepting donations through its website. Call Dr Ava Ann Semorlan at 417-8565 loc 116 or 09228127601 for inquiries.
- ANCOP USA Foundation for international donations through this website.
- Aboitiz Foundation Command Center is accpeting cash donations through the Aboitiz Foundation’s UShare portal. Contact Danny Cerence at (0917)630-8172 for inquiries.
You may also deposit to the following accounts:
- Union Bank of the Philippines Account No. 10026-1070944
- City Savings Bank Account No. 200-20031301
Contact Rowena Astillo at (0917)630-4484 for inquiries.
- United States residents can make tax-deductable donations through the US Philippines Society.
- The Olahay Family from Sweden started an online fundraiser to help recover the homes of the children of San Roque, Tanauan, Leyte. You may support their campaign here.
- The Provincial Relief and Aid for Yolanda (PRAY), initiated by American yacht owners Terry Sargent and Rod Ward, is accepting donations through its website. Contact Terry at 09297879078 or Rod at 09206753285 for inquiries.
- The Co-operative Development Foundation of Canada is appealing to members of credit unions and co-operatives across Canada for financial support to aid victims of Super Typhoon Haiyan. Donations can be made online or by mail to the Co-operative Development Foundation of Canada, 275 Bank Street, Suite 400, Ottawa, Ontario, K2P 2L6. Please indicate that your donation is designated for the Philippines Flood Relief Fund. Tax receipts will be issued for donations over $10.
- Michael Genove and other overseas Filipino workers in Singapore are holding a relief drive for victims of Typhoon Yolanda. They have donation boxes prepared at 52 Choa Chu Kang North 7 Regent Grove Tower B1, nearest MRT is Yew Tee. Michael may be contacted at +65 81281590.
- Give2Asia, a US-based social enterprise that serves as a catalyst for philanthropic investment in Asia, is collecting funds online for the Typhoon Yolanda victims. More details can be found on their website.
- Thresher Shark Divers is accepting donations To help the victims of the recent typhoon on Malapascua Island through a fundraising website.
- Groupon Philippines is accepting donations through its website.
- Streetlight Foundation, a non-profit organization based in Tacloban, Philippines, was directly in the path of typhoon Haiyan typhoon. You can help by donating by Pay Pal to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or via bank: 4202 31 56606. IBAN: NO42 4202 31 56606 SWIFT: SPTRNO22
- Manila Surfers is conducting relief operations for Typhoon Yolanda victims in Guian, Eastern Samar. The list of drop off points can be seen here.
- Dalaw Kalinga, a non-profit organization duly registered and recognized by the Government, will be conducting medical mission and relief operations for the victims of the super typhoon. More details can be found in their website.
- Christ's Commission Fellowship is accepting bank and online donations through the following portals:
- Banco de Oro Ortigas Center Branch
G/F Mega Mall Building A
Julia Vargas Ave. corner Bank Dr., Ortigas Center
Mandaluyong City, Philippines 1550
For Peso Donations: Account No. 000-660974118
For Dollar Donations: Account No. 100-660981416 (Swift Code: BNORPHMM)
- For online donations:
Go to www.ccf.org.ph/give Select "Others" for Gift Recipient, and indicate "Yolanda Relief Funds" in the Comments. Forward the confirmation email to email@example.com for tracking purposes.
National Alliance for Filipino Concerns is accepting cash donations from overseas through their paypal account. Checks can be made payable to “St. George Fontana,” and on the memo line, write: “NAFCON Bayanihan Relief” to clearly allocate it for this purpose. Contact the following for more details:
Terrence Valen, NAFCON President
Northwest: Freedom Siyam; firstname.lastname@example.org; (206) 659–1896
Northeast: Michelle Saulon email@example.com (650) 808-5043
Midwest: Nerissa Allegretti firstname.lastname@example.org (224) 381-6888
Norcal: Ryan Leano email@example.com (626) 534-4971
Socal: Alex Montances firstname.lastname@example.org (253) 381-7444
Heal the hurting,was set up by Samantha Tinsay in coordination with Cebu Doctors' University College of Medicine. You can donate on their website to raise funds for medicines and medical supplies for the victims of typhoon Haiyan. Contact email@example.com for inquiries.
Helen K. Garber and Dr. Stuart Garber set up an Indiegogo crowd funding campaign called Typhoon Haiyan & Dr. Garber's Natural Solutions. The funds collected will be used to buy emergency shelters, specifically 10' x 10' tents with side panels, for Haiyan survivors. Donors will also be able to choose a free product from Dr. Garber's set of condition specific natural remedies.
- The Philippine National Police has activated a Relief Center at the PNP Gymnasium in Camp Crame, EDSA, Quezon City. Donated items are processed and repacked in the Center prior to shipment to DSWD relief depots in the disaster areas. Donors may contact Chief Inspector Christine Bagundol or PO1 Alwin Lumsac of the Police Community Relations Group (PCRG) thru mobile numbers 0928-5242472 or 09077215740.
- The Health Futures Foundation is accepting donations at Unit 6. 4/F The One Executive Office Building, #5 West Avenue, Quezon City. For inquiries, call (02) 411-8698 or 09195006802 or 09278921062.
- Cash donations are accepted through:
- Account Name: Health Futures Foundation Inc.
Branch: Unionbank Mayhaligue Branch
Account No.: 002470001992
- Account Name: Health Futures Foundation Inc.
- Cash donations are accepted through:
- UP Diliman USC Student Council, New CHK gym, UP Diliman, Commonwealth Avenue, Alex Castro, 0917-8725396, Tweet @uscupdiliman
- Tulong Kabataan: UP System, UP Office of the Student Regent are accepting donations in cash or kind. Dropoff point: Vinzon's Hall, UP Diliman, Quezon City. Contact Eds (0927)384-1392 or Zie (0916)796-5740) for more information.
- Ateneo De Manila Disaster Response and Management Team is accepting cash donations. Check this page on how to donate. For inquiries contact the Office of the Vice President for Social Development at (632) 4266001 locals 4051, 4054, 4099.
- Citizen's Disaster Response Center is calling for donations and volunteer's at 72-A Times St., West Triangle Homes, Quezon City. Call 929-9820 for inquiries.
- Rock Ed Philippines is focusing on donations of new underwear for victims of typhoon Yolanda. Drop off point is at Route 196 Bar along Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City. You may also deposit cash to BPI account# 3080-0073-44 of Rock Ed Phillipines. Tweet @gangbadoy for more details.
- AWANA Organization Philippines is accpeting donations starting Monday, November 10, 9am-6pm at 35-A Scout Tobias Street, Brgy Laging Handa in Quezon City. For cash donations, you may visit us at our office or deposit your donation to: BPI Family Bank (E. Rodriguez-Broadway Branch) Peso Current Account Number: 6871-0015-86 Dollar Current Account Number: 6874-0059-22 Swift: BOPIPHMM. Contact Jennifer Jansalin at (02) 376-5688 or 0928-8531693
- Tulong Kabataan Relief Drive is calling out for volunteers, food, medicine and non food donations. You can donate via Paypal or sign up to volunteer. Operations ongoing at the following addresses:
- Kabataan Partylist HQ: #5 Palosapis St., Brgy Amihan, Proj 3, Quezon City
- CEGP National Office: 37-C Yale St., Cubao, Quezon City
- LFS HQ,:1650 Sisa St., Sampaloc Karatula Up, Manila
- Lingap Gabriella Manila, drop off relief goods, medicines, and cash donations at 35 Scout Delgado St., Brgy. Laging Handa / 25 K-10th Street, West Kamias, Quezon City. Contact 374-3451 for more details or tweet @gabrielaphils.
- Paref Northfield is accepting donations both in kind or in cash especially for those around the Tomas Morato area. Goods may be dropped off at Sct. Gandia corner Sct. Torillo, Brgy. Sacred Heart, QC. Contact r. Raul Arenas (Head-Northfield OSA) at 929-5615. Donations will be redirected to UA&P HOPES Relief Operations for deployment.
- Make Your Nanay Proud (MYNP) Foundation founded by Boy Abunda is accepting donations at the MYNP office, Unit 205 Heart of the City Condominium, Sgt. Esguerra Avenue, Brgy. South Triangle, Quezon City. For inquiries, contact Chessa Yutankin at 0906-512-6609. For cash and check donations, kindly deposit directly to MYNP's Banco De Oro (BDO) account:
- Account Name: Make Your Nanay Proud Foundation Inc.
- Savings Account Number: 001150270800
- Bank branch: Tomas Morato corner Kamuning Road.
- For donations to be acknowledged, fax the bank tranbsaction slip to (02) 4135868 or e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, and contact number.
- Oplan Kaagapay/NOYLeads, Junior Chamber International Philippines (Philippine Jaycees) is accepting donations at 14 Don A. Roces Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Ismael Penado at 749-9399 for inquiries.
- Simbahang Lingkod Ng Bayan (SLB) is launching Task Force Bangon Pilipinas, a call for humanitarian assistance for the survivors and affected families of the recent disasters which devastated our nation. Cash and check donations may be deposited here:
- SIMBAHANG LINGKOD NG BAYAN
Bank of the Philippine Islands (Loyola-Katipunan Branch)
BPI Peso Checking Account Number: 3081-1111-61
BPI Dollar Savings Account Number: 3084-0420-12
SWIFT CODE: BOPIPHMM
ROUTING NO: 021- 0000-21
- Or send directly to: SIMBAHANG LINGKOD NG BAYAN
Loyola House of Studies
Ateneo de Manila University
Loyola House 1108, Quezon City
- Volunteers may contact:
MS.BERNIE V. ATON
Program Manager for Disaster Risk Reduction and Management
- The Center for Disaster Preparedness is accepting any kind of donations for the victims of TS Yolanda and Visayas' earthquake. Donations may be dropped off at the Center for Disaster Preparedness Foundation Inc. CSWCD bldg., R Magsaysay Ave. UP Campus, Diliman, Quezon City. You may also call 926 6996, 928 7285.
- Youth Alliance Philippines Inc., is pooling donations (cash or in kind) for a relief operation and Medical Mission in Leyte in conduit with UP Pahinungod. Donation drop off point is at #28 Brixton Hill Street, Barangay Santol, Quezon City. Monetary donations may be deposited in this bank account:
- BPI: 1589 1220 18
- BDO: 000 301 000 816
- Please contact Althea Perez (09178388432) and Tina Arroyo (09064449166) for more details.
- The Philippine Atheists and Agnostics Society is calling for donations in cash or in kind at Imacron Building, 115 Kamuning road, Quezon City from 10am to 4pm. Donations will be forwarded to GMA Kapuso Foundation. Contact Tess at (0922)829-7708.
- The Philippines Against Child Trafficking is accepting food and non-food donations at the PACT headquarters, Rm 316 Philippine Social Science Center, Commonwealth Ave., Diliman, Quezon City. For inquiries, contact National Coordinator Maria Salome Ujano at (02) 929-0347 or (02) 355-4773 or email email@example.com
- The Kaya Natin movementis accepting monetary and in kind donations (medicine, clothes, ready-to-eat food, soap, blankets, and rice) at 56D Esteban Abada St., Loyola Heights, Quezon City. Donations will be accepted until November 13, from 9:00am to 8:00pm. For more information contact Paula or Mixie at (02) 990-3282. Monetary donations may be deposited through these bank accounts:
- BPI US Dollar Account:
- Alliance of Concerned Teachers Relief Operations is accepting donations in cash or in kind at Teachers Center Building (ACT/QCPSTA office) at Mines st. corner Dipolog st. Bgy. Vasra, Quezon City. Contact Zenni at 426-2238 or (0917)499-8608 or Kris at 539-116 or (0915)571-9601 for inquiries.
- The Butterfly Project, a youth-oriented initiative is accepting donations at Moonleaf Katipunan, UP CMC, and Diliman Gender Office. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. Goods will be distributed in Tacloban through DSWD in cooperation with the Office of Senator Bam Aquino.
- Akbayan Partylist, through its #Akbayanihan Relief Drive, is accpeting donations at Akbayan's national office at 36B Madasalin Street, Sikatuna Village, Quezon City. Cash donations can be deposited directly to Akbayan Citizen's Action Party, Bank of the Philippines Islands (BPI), Kalayaan branch 1991 0086 55. E-mail the validated deposit slip to email@example.com or fax it to (02) 433-6831. Contact (02) 433-6933 or (02) 433-6831 for inquiries. Volunteers are also welcome. To volunteer, get in touch with Dondon Chan at 09178350342. Volunteers needed are medical volunteers such as doctors, nurses, medical students or any other medical giver and all-around volunteers ready to travel (by air or sea) and stay for at least a week in areas severely affected such as Region 7 (Daang Bantay and Bantayan) and Region 8 (Tacloban, Palo, Ormoc, Dulag, Tolosa, Guiuan, etc.
- The Community of the Resurrected Christ International, Inc is accepting donations in cash and kind. For donations in kind, drop them off at the CRC office: 3rd floor, Lola Taya Building, Quezon Avenue. For donation in cash, deposit to:
Account Number: 6831000951
Bank Account: BPI Family Bank
- UP Foundation, Inc. is accepting donations in cash or in kind. Cash donations may be sent to the UPFI office at Room 102, Fonacier Hall at the University of the Philippines Diliman in Quezon City. Drop-off points for relief donations are: 1) Quezon Hall, Basement SPMO and the Office of the Vice President for Public Affairs; 2) CIDS / Bahay ng Alumni Office, Padayon Office. For more information on bank accounts where you can deposit donations and relief goods you can donate, see: http://www.up.edu.ph/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/TulongUPv3.pdf. You may also contact UP Foundation, Inc. (+632 929-1941 or 981-8500 local 4304), the UP Office of the Vice President for Public Affairs (+632 981-8500 local 2531, 2532 and 2507) and Padayon - UP Public Service Office (+632 981-8500 local 4256, 4257). Donations to UP Foundation, Inc. will fund the UP Padayon Disaster Relief Team, which serves as the Relief & Rehabilitation Arm of the UP System. They will provide medical attention & relief goods to Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda Survivors, which includes the Faculty, Staff & Students from the devastated UP Tacloban & UP Palo.
- Payee: U.P. Foundation, Inc.
- Address: Room 102 Fonacier Hall (Alumni Center) Magsaysay Avenue, University of the Philippines Diliman, Quezon City 1102
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Padayon Sinirangan Bisayas is accepting donations bottled water, anned goods, food in pouch, crackers, biscuits, candles, match/lighter, toiletries and medicine. For inquiries, contact Dwan Dumas at email@example.com. See details here.
CA Telemarketing Inc., a BPO Company, is accepting relief goods and donations through Team Kanlungan. Drop off point is at NISCOM IT Building, 41 Commonwealth Avenue Brgy. Holy Spirit, Quezon City 1127. For inquiries, contact Destiny at (0917) 848 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Philippine Rural Reconstruction Movement is accepting donations in cash or kind for the affected areas in Leyte, Eastern Samar, Aklan, Capiz, Iloilo, Bohol, and Negros Occidental. Call 372-4991/92/94/96 for inquiries.
- Drop off points for in kind donations:
PRRM Building, 56 Mother Ignacia corner Dr. Lazcano St., Brgy. Paligsahan, Quezon City
PRRM Negros Occidental, 48 corner 21st Aguinaldo St., Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- For cash donations:
Donations in Pesos
bank name: BDO
account name (savings): PRRM-General Fund
swift code: BNORPHMM
bank name: BDO
dollar account name: Philippine Rural Reconstruction Movement
swift code: BNORPHMM
Fax deposit slips to (02)372-4995 and indicate you name and contact details.
The Angeles City Clark Bilabago Lions Club is having a donation drive for cash and in kind donations. The relief goods will be brought to the municipalities of Sara and Ajuy, Iloilo; Bantayan and Madridejos, Cebu; and Merida and Ormoc, Leyte. Drop of areas in Metro Manila, Laguna, Pampanga, Bicol, and Cordillera.For Metro Manila:
- 2722 East, One Rockwell Center, Makati (Contact Sol Flores Jr. 09178210111)
-Unit F, Ground Floor,J&R Concon Center, 91 Rosa Alvero Street, Loyola Heights, Quezon City (Contact Angel Pasco 09154027073)
- The Climate Change Commission is accepting donations at its office at the LPLP Bldg in Malacanang. Medicines are preferred. Contact Chat or Lei at 735-3144 & 735-3069 for inquiries.
- Museo Pambata Foundation, Inc. is accepting in-kind donations in its office at the Roxas Boulevard cor. South Drive, Manila. For inquiries, contact (632) 523-1797 / 523-1798 or e-mail email@example.com
- St. Scholastica's College is accepting donations (cash or in kind). You may drop off the donations at 2560 Leon Guinto St., Manila, located behind DLS-College of St. Benilde. For cash donation, you may look for Sr. Selene or Dr. Rebecca Cacho. For donations through check or deposit, account name is St. Scholastica's College Manila, BDO account number 4580-000-210. If the donor is not based in Manila, inform the BDO manager that the deposit is for relief operations and have your fees waived. You may then email your transaction receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org for proper acknowledgment.
- Phi Yolanda Relief Operations of Phi Kappa Mu Fraternity and Phi Lambda Delta Sorority of UP Manila, Pagkalma Park, UP College of Medecine, Pedro Gil St., Malate, Manila, Contact Miko - 09175129144 or Gela - 09277029488, tweet @PhiLambdaDelta
- Tulong Tomasino of the UST Simbahayan Community Development Office in Manila is accepting donations. Tweet @USTCSC
- Center for Social Action and Concern (COSCA) De La Salle University Manila, food and non food donations can be droped off at the COSCA Office 2nd Floor, Br Connon Hall. Contact Joseph Rosal at (0922) 899-2558 for inquiries.
- UP Ugnayan ng Pahinungod-Manila is organizing a university disaster response medical mission to Leyte with plans of relief distribution focused on Palo, Leyte. Contact Dr. Lulin Luz starting November 11, Monday (landline: 526-6950 and 526-6951) for inquiries and donations. In need of donations particularly medical supplies and volunteer MD's, nurses, and health care personnel and volunteers for packing of relief goods.
Sorok Uni Foundation Inc. is accepting donations in cash and in kind for the victims in Visayas. Donations can be dropped off at Sorok Uni Foundation Inc. 3rd Flr. ECJ Bldg. Real St. Intramuros, Manila. Cash donations may be deposited to this bank account:
BPI Acct Name: Sorok Uni Foundation Inc.
Acct No. 4991-0015-52Contact Ms. Bernadette or Ms. Grace at 025775999/ 09175921724 for more informtion. Their facebook account can be accessed here.
- Caritas Damayan, Caritas Manila Inc is accepting relief goods at 2002 Jesus St. Pandacan, Manila. Cash donation may be coursed through:
- Peso bank accounts:
- BPI SA# 3063-5357-01
- BDO SA# 5600-45905
- PNB CA# 10-856-660001-7;
- UNION BANK CA# 00-030-001227-5
- Dollar bank accounts:
- BPI #3064-0033-55 (swift code BOPI PH MM)
- PNB #10-856-660002-5 (swift code PNB MPH MM)
- Adamson University (in collaboration with the Society of St. Vincent de Paul and the Vincentian Family Coordinating Council in the Philippines) has started a donation and volunteer drive that aims to provide relief to Vincentian communities in the Visayas, especially parishes, schools and cities served by the Congregation of the Mission and Daughters of Charity. Donations needed include food (easy-open, ready-to-eat canned goods, biscuits, bread, rice), water (at least 1000 mL), clothing (usable clothes, new underwear, rubber slippers), sleeping/floor mats, toiletries (soap, shampoo, new toothbrushes, toothpaste, toilet paper, diapers, sanitary napkins), medicine (pain relievers, anti-fever and flu, cough and cold medicines, medicine and dressing for wounds) For cash donations, send them to:
- Account Name: Adamson University/VCSR Fund
- Dollar Account number: 3694-9600-0066
- Bank Swift/Sort Code: PNBmPHmm
- Account Name: Adamson University/VCSR Fund
- Peso Account number: 3694-9600-0074
- Bank Address: Philippine National Bank UN Avenue Branch
- G/F UMC Headquarters, 900 United Nations Avenue, Ermita, Manila, Philippines 1000
- The Charity Hub welcomes donations and volunteers from any school, organization, or office. To drop off your donations or sign up as volunteers, please proceed to the ICES Office at the ground floor, CS Annex (Meralco building), Adamson University.
- Contact details:524-2011 local 259 / (02) 400-0919 / 0999 166 5016 / 0919 498 0657 / 0932 888 4672.
- The MVP Tulong Kapatid Center will be open today from 9AM to 5PM to accept cash and relief goods at the Meralco Covered Tennis Court, Meralco Compound, Ortigas, Pasig City. Contact Eds Addun at (0939)913-3771 or 632-8301 for more details.
- The University of Asia and the Pacific is accepting donations (both in cash and in kind) for Typhoon Yolanda victims. Drop off point is at the Pearl Drive entrance of the school. For further information contact Erika Ng at 09175598862 or e-mail her at email@example.com. Cash donations are also accepted through UA&P H.O.P.E.S. Relief Operations (http://go.uap.asia/donate) or through BPI Account No. 3993-0387-75 (Business Economics Association BEA). Email deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information contact 09177176212. Visit http://go.uap.asia/yolanda for more information on their relief operations. They are also accepting as many walk-in volunteers on Thursday and Friday from 9am to 10pm.
- Operation Blessing Philippines is accepting donations in cash and kind at E. Rodriguez Ave. C5 Road cor. Corporal Cruz Bagong Ilog, Pasig City. Call 477-7802 to 04 or (0917)581-2603 for more details. Operation Blessing is also accepting volunteers for their partners in Cebu and other nearby areas.
- Christ's Commission Fellowship (CCF) is accepting donations at the CCF Center, Frontera Verde, Ortigas Avenue corner C5 Road, Pasig City. E-mail email@example.com for inquiries.
- Greenhills Christian Fellowship at Ruby corner Garnet Roads, Ortigas Center, Pasig City is accepting donations in cash only. Donations may be dropped off at their help/info desk and must be clearly labeled for the victims of Typhoon Yolanda.
Ideal Minds Corporation is accepting donations at 1101 Pacific Center, San Miguel Ave., Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Contact Nikka or Elvie at 632-9395 for inquiries.
- Victory Church Fellowship at LGF Every Nation Building 32nd St. Corner University Parkway, Bonifacio Global City is now accepting relief goods.
- U! Happy Events is accepting donations at URBN Bar and Kitchen in the Fort Strip, Bonifacio Global City. Contact Harvard Uy de Baron at (0917)887-4278 for more details.
- St. Michael's Church at The Fort is accepting donations through Father Arnold. Water and food are badly needed. The church addesss is at 39th Street, North Bonifacio Triangle, Bonifacio Global City.
- TindogTacloban, a partnership among private individuals, Victory Christian Fellowship (VFC), and the City Mayor's Office of Tacloban are accepting donations and volunteers for deployment. Contact Ms. Joey Hernandez at 463-7915 for inquiries. Donations may be dropped off at the following locations:
- VCF Alabang - 4th Floor Filinvest Wing, Festival Supermall, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- VCF Fort - 32nd Street corner University Parkway Bonifacio Global City
- Hands on Manila need volunteers who will pack relief goods for Typhoon Yolanda survivors at the Army Gym in Taguig. The map can be found here.
- The United Football League (UFL) has initiated a collection drive for donations (in-kind only) for the victims of Typhoon Yolanda. Donors may drop-off their donations during UFL matches every Tuesday and Thursday at Emperador Stadium, McKinley Hill, Taguig City.
Contact persons for the UFL Relief Efforts are:
- Ritchie Gannaban (Head of Football Operations) - 0905.235.5516
- Coco Torre (UFL Marketing Manager) - 0906.420.3672
- Jing Jamlang (UFL PR Officer) - 0915.961.0194
Basty's Bar, Ground floor Net Quad Building, 30th st. for 4th Ave, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Contact Alaine Salvanera at (0932) 8921206 for more details.
- Give a Drop of Love, CFC Foundation, Inc. WWP at Apartelle 12, Starmall Complex, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Madaluyong City are accepting food/non-food donations. For cash donations: CFCFI BPI Mandaluyong Branch, Dollar: 0184-0279-84 or Peso: 0181-0504-89. Fax your deposit slip to (+632) 718-2213. Contact Anna Arcaya at 718-2213 or (0923)583-8577 for more details.
- The Dream Project Philippines is accepting donations at the RFM Corporate Center, Pioneer cor. Sheridan Street, Mandaluyong City. Contact Prim Paypon at 09088100424.
- Eulogio Rodriguez Integrated School Relief Operation by the RCY Council / ERISIAN Family, is accepting donations in cash or in kind at I.Lopez , Hagdan Bato, Mandaluyong City. Donations may be dropped off at the school gate. Call Ana Christina A. Sison at 9174181991 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- ETYSBM Student Council of Mapua Institute of Technology is now accepting relief goods at 333 333 Gil Puyat Ave, Makati City. Contact Angeline Bernardino (0915)446-9715 or Edgar Aquino (0905)149-2319 for more information.
- Santuario de San Anotio Church at 3117 McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati will be accepting on November 10 at 9am at the Parish Center. The goods will have to be packed in Manila for immediate distribution in Tacloban and other affected areas. Call (632) 843-8830 to 31 for more details.
- The Palladium, Ateneo Law School's official publication, is accepting donations for quake and Typhoon Yolanda victims in the Visayas. Drop your donations at The Palladium PubRoom, 3/F Ateneo Professional Schools, Rockwell, Makati City. For more information, contact Abe Guinigundo at 09162504430.
- The Lyceum College of Law is collecting relief goods at the LPU Law Student Government Office, Lyceum College of Law 109 L.P. Leviste Street, Salcedo Village Makati City. For further inquiries, please contact Fudge Tajar at 0915 3422304.
- Asia Pacific College is accepting donations at its Community Services Offices at Rm 514, Asia Pacific College. For inquiries, call 852-9232
- Makati Speakeasy is an official drop off point for relief effort going directly to Tacloban, City. Goods will be shipped into the area every 2 days. Drop of relief goods such as water, canned food, can openers, instant noodles, rice, towels floor mats, medicine, hygiene products, baby formula, and bread at Makati Speaakeasy in Alphaland Makati Place, Ground Floor, 1200 Makati (In front of the fire station). Contact Gene Mok (0917)597-0047 Gene Mok for inquiries.
- BenLife is accepting donations of food, medicines, clothes and blankets, and hygiene products at their head office at 166 Salcedo St. Legaspi Village, Makati. Call Direct line: 818-8311 for more details. For Globe: (0917)833-4856 / (0917) 516-5588 , Sun (0922)866-5588 and Smart (0999) 887-0489 / (0999) 886-1709.
- The Global City Innovative College is accepting donations at the Office of Student Affairs, PET PLans Tower Annex, 444 EDSA Makati City. For inquiries, call 882-4242/666-8881.
iACADEMY through the Central Student Organization and iACADEMY Alumni Association is accepting donations in cash and in kind for the victims of Super Typhoon Yolanda. Drop-off point is at the 3rd to 5th floors of iACADEMY Building, 6764 Ayala Avenue, Makati City. Contact Ms. Dorothy Fronteras (OSAS Manager); Ms. Barbara Celis (Alumni Affairs Manager) at 889 7777 local 341 and 411 for inquiries.Donations may also be deposited to:Bank: BPIType of Account: Corporate CheckingAccount Name: iACADEMY Alumni Association Inc.Account Number: 3391-0092-19Please send a photo/scanned copy of deposit slip or screenshot of Online Bank Transfer (using BPI Express Mobile) to email@example.com
- The Rotary Club of Marikina East is accepting donations at 19 F. Manalo St., Nangka, Marikina City. Contact Gen (09178167467), Honey (0917768 0030) or Clarissa (09279231734) for inquiries.
- The City Social Welfare and Development Office of Marikina City is accepting donations at the Social Service Center Bldg. near Marikina City Hall. Contact 369-4132 for inquiries.
- The Association of Social and Health Development Advocates, Inc. (ASHDA) is accepting cash donations to puchase medicines and deploy a medical team to Coron, Palawan. Contact John Messiah Dela Cruz (firstname.lastname@example.org) for inquiries.
Donations may be deposited to:Account name: ASSOCIATION OF SOCIAL AND HEALTH DEVELOPMENT ADVOCATES INC.Swift code: BNORPHMMBDO: 003978008584 BDO-Cubao-General Araneta Branch
- The Red Cross Marikina Chapter is accpeting donations at #240 Old Puericulture Bldg. cor. V. Gomez St., Brgy. San Roque (just near Our Lady of the Abandoned Church). Contact 681-7483 for inquiries.
- De La Salle College of St Benilde's Yakap Mo Yakap Ko Benefit Concert was originally a benefit concert for the kids in Smokey Mountain. The Betina and Catalino Yap Foundation was planning to build a library in the area. They will be accepting donations during the event on November 22, 2013, 6pm-10pm. Regular price for the concert is Php 300.00
- Dakila's Ride and Rock Relief is calling on artists, cyclicts, donors, and individuals willing to donate their talent, time, and relief goods on November 10, 9am to 4pm at My Little Arts Place, 222 Wilson St., San Juan City, Metro Manila. For inquiries call 435-4309.
- One LaSalle Relief Drive, by De La Salle Brother, Inc is accepting monetary donations and volunteers. More details and updates posted on their website. Contact Keane Palatino (0917)500-5323 and Gladstone Cuarteros (0917)843-9468 for inquiries. Deposit to any of the following accounts at any branch of the RCBC Bank (NOT RCBC Savings):
- Account Name: De La Salle Brothers, Inc. - Yolanda
Peso Account: 1296-714778
US Dollar Account: 8296-001156
Swift Code: RCBC PHMM
- De La Salle Santiago Zobel through its Social Action Office (SAO) now accepts donations for the affected communities in the recent Typhoon Yolanda. Kindly bring all donations to Gate 2, 3, and 7 of the campus. For inquiries, contact Mr. Jayjay Jacinto at 0917-8597602 or Ms. Evangeline De Peralta at 0917-5638870.
Please deposit your cash donations to the school account with the following details:
Account Name: De La Salle Santiago Zobel School
Bank: Union Bank of the Philippines, Ayala Alabang Village
Peso Account: 0180-3000-6691
US Dollar Account: 0181-0100-9418
- The Mu Sigma Phi Relief Operations of the UP College of Medicine s now again accepting donations for victims of Typhoon Yolanda. Eman (0925-884-3050) or Billy (0927-571-1017/0922-535-6100).
- Monetary donations may be deposited at the following account:
Account name: Mu Sigma Phi Relief Operations
Account number: 504259500015
Bank: Philippine National Bank (PNB) – PGH Branch
- Donations from overseas may also be coursed through the following:
Swift Code: PNBMPHMM
Routing # 01008-0081
- Monetary donations may be deposited at the following account:
- The Philippines General Council of the Assemblies of God (PGCAG), Inc., is accepting donations for the victims. Donations in kind may be dropped off in their office in Bethel Bible College Compound, Gov. I. Santiago Ave., Malinta Valenzuela, City. They may be reached through 0922.8653757 (SUN), 0908.8217812 (SMART), 0917.7965025 (GLOBE) or email them at PGCAGoffice@gmail.com.Cash donations may be coursed through the following peso bank account:
- Banco De Oro (BDO) Peso Savings Account (Karuhatan – Mc Arthur Highway Branch)
Account Name: Philippines General Council of the Assemblies of God, Inc.
Account Number: 3850000618
Swift Code: BNORPHMM
- Project Life Visayas is calling for relief goods and volunteers starting November 11 from 6am to 6pm at the following locations:
- For Alabang: Palms Pointe Village Clubhouse, Palms Pointe Village, Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa
Please call or text Geri Antonio (0917)823-7659
- For Makati: Kares Int’l, Inc. 2/F Manila Memorial Park, 2283 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
Please call or text Leah (0928)438-4667
Right 8 Security Agency, 2/F Manila Memorial Park, 2283 Chino Roces Avenue, Makati City
Please call or text Carlitos (0921)201-6325
- For Las Piñas:Queensland Catering Services/Cittadella Clubhouse, Cittadella Executive Village, Pulang Lupa, Las pinas City
Please call or text Ging (0939)527-3207 or Mikhail (0917)880-7517
- Care by Volvo by Volvo Philippines is accepting relief goods at the following drop off points:
- Volvo Makati, 2272 Don Chino Roces Street
- Volvo Alabang, Lot 104-105 West Gate Filinvest Center, Alabang Westgate
- Volvo North EDSA, Ground Floor, Two Cyberpod, Eton Centris, EDSA corner Quezon Avenue
- Southville Foreign University Donation Drive organized by the Southville Foreign University Student Council and SFU Rotaract Club at Lima Street corner Luxembourg, BF International Las Pinas City is calling for donations and volunteers. Contact Alden Lagrosa at (0915)529-9525 or email@example.com.
- Task Force Yolanda is collecting donations at various points in Metro Manila for the affected residents at Daanbantayan, Bantayan Island, and Capiz.
You can drop off these donations at:Tokyo Posh Eastwood3/F Eastwood Mall - Beside Me and You (look for Jocelyn)Tokyo Posh RockwellR2 Level, Power Plant Mall - Beside Draft (look for Joanne)Energy. / Mara Chua ManilaUnit 9-C Scout Rallos St Brgy Laging Handa, Quezon City(You may leave donations with the security guard)CEO Flats27 Canopus St Cor Jupiter St Brgy Bel Air, Makati City (c/o Pauline Alviola)Habi ShowroomUnit 217 FBR Arcade Brgy Loyola Heights Katipunan Ave (above Yellow Cab)
Relief for Coron, Palawan will be accepting donations at 256 Cabaillas St., La Paz, Makati City OR 1206 Jollibee Plaza Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Cash donations can be deposited to "Municipal Government of Coron- Trust Fund" Landbank of the Phlippines - Coron, Account # 1942-1015-34. Contact Jovie Galan (makati) at (0927)489-1903 of Rica Reyes (pasig) (0917)853-5832. The relief goods gathered in Manila will be sent to Coron via chartered planes and ships.
- The Diocesan Shrine and Parish of NSDA is accepting donations at Gen. Luna Street, San Mateo, Rizal. Conact Myra Gascon at 09497720541 / 570-9220 for inquiries.
- Sta. Maria Katipuneros is organizing Ride for a Cause Donation Drive for the victims of Typhoon Yolanda on Sunday, November 17 from 6:00-8:00am at the Caypombo Municipal Hall, Sta. Maria, Bulacan.
- Tarabanagan, Tara Bangon of the Bicol University (CU) College of Science Extension Office along with partner-organizations are accepting donations at the G/F BU College of Science Building 2, Legazpi City. Contact the ff for inquiries:
JONATHAN JAIME G. GUERRERO - 09175928610JOHN JERVIE ALCERA - 09179270262MELLIE MORCOZO - 09153161527
The Angeles City Clark Bilabago Lions Club is having a donation drive for cash and in kind donations. The relief goods will be brought to the municipalities of Sara and Ajuy, Iloilo; Bantayan and Madridejos, Cebu; and Merida and Ormoc, Leyte. Drop off areas in Metro Manila, Laguna, Pampanga, Bicol, and Cordillera. For Bicol: Door 1,2nd floor, John Paul II Atrium, Bagumbayan Sur, Naga City (contact Rose Bernardo- Nayve 09498679081)
- Isla Verde in Batangas is also in need of donation. Drop-off point is at Meralco Site, Kumintang, Ilaya. Brgy Captain Arnold E. Briton will bring the goods to the barangay-island through a boat. Contact Briton at 0910-884-3334.
- Oplan Yolanda by Championing Community Children is accepting donations at 188 J. Miranda St, Caridad, Cavite City. Contact Klarence Baptista at 09068304851 for more details. Updates are posted on their Facebook Page
- Operation Walang Iwanan of UP Gawad Kalinga - Los Baños & UPLB USC are accepting donations of relief packages and cash. Contact Cyril (0926)341-9140 or Rohanne (0915)449-0589 for inquiries.
- Oplan Sagip of the University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB) is accepting donations at the UPLB Baker Hall. For cash donations, deposit to: Plantersbank UPLB Branch, Account Name: UPLB University Student Council, Account Number: 017-604-0580. Contact Arthur at 09054155616
- Colegio de San Juan de Letran Calamba is now accepting donations (cash and kind) at the student center starting November 13 until Nov 20, 2013. For details, contact the Community and Extension Services Department Letran Calamba at (049) 545-5453 loc 6003. For cash donations, kindly deposit to the ff acounts:
PESO ACCOUNTRCBCAccount Name: Colegio de San Juan de Letran CalambaAccount Number: 1-352-72246-0DOLLAR ACCOUNTMetrobankAccount Name: Colegio de San Juan de Letran CalambaAccount Number: 2146-00703-6
- The College of Arts and Science Student Council and PILAK of Malayan Colleges Laguna will be accepting donations in kind at the 2nd Floor Faculty Center located at J.P. Rizal Building starting Monday, November 10. Groups and individuals may contact Zk Guevarra at 09064339097, Anne Ramsey at 09069364858, or Paeng Palis at 09175747341 for more details.
- Everyday Fryday is accepting donations at the Plaza Pacita, Pacita Complex (right in front of the tricycle terminal). Pansit Malabon Express is also accpeting donations at Racco Commercial Bldg, Rosario Complex (right in front of 7-11). Contact Nica (09173003104) for inquiries.
- The Angeles City Clark Bilabago Lions Club is having a donation drive for cash and in kind donations. The relief goods will be brought to the municipalities of Sara and Ajuy, Iloilo; Bantayan and Madridejos, Cebu; and Merida and Ormoc, Leyte. Drop off areas in Metro Manila, Laguna, Pampanga, Bicol, and Cordillera. For Laguna: MedZen Pharmacy, Pedro Guevarra Avenue, Santa Cruz, Laguna (Contact Celia Ramirez 0495570549)
- #OperationBayanihan, Nueva Ecija Federation of Student Councils of Central Luzon State University will be accepting food, drinking water, medicines/sanitary/hygiene needs and cash to buy items for shipping to affected areas in the Visayas starting November 11 from 9am to 6pm. Contact (044)940-8416 or (0927)391-1172 for more details. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- UP PALARIS CONFRATERNITY - Diliman Baguio Los Baños is having a relief drive this week for the victims of typhoon Yolanda. For those who are in or near Dagupan City, Pangasinan, please feel free to bring/send your donations to Kingfisher School Of Business And Finance Lucao, Pangasinan and look for Marudge Bravo. We encourage everyone to donate the following items: Drinking water, food (ready to eat packs/easy open cans), clothes/banig/towels/kumot, toiletries (soap/toothrbush/toothpast/sanitary napkins), medicine/vitamins, toys. We will be accepting donations from November 12 to November 16. For non-members, we will only be accepting donations in kind. If you want to send cash donations, please course it thru your relatives here in the province so that they may be to ones to purchase the items needed. Let's do our share!
- The Angeles City Clark Bilabago Lions Club is having a donation drive for cash and in kind donations. The relief goods will be brought to the municipalities of Sara and Ajuy, Iloilo; Bantayan and Madridejos, Cebu; and Merida and Ormoc, Leyte. Drop off areas in Metro Manila, Laguna, Pampanga, Bicol, and Cordillera. For Pampanga:
- 1006 10th st., Lakandula, Mabalacat City, Pampanga (contact Pearlie Flores 0458923839)
- Room 205, 2nd Floor, Nepo Mart III, Angeles City (contact 09175222419)
- The Angeles City Clark Bilabago Lions Club is having a donation drive for cash and in kind donations. The relief goods will be brought to the municipalities of Sara and Ajuy, Iloilo; Bantayan and Madridejos, Cebu; and Merida and Ormoc, Leyte. Drop off areas in Metro Manila, Laguna, Pampanga, Bicol, and Cordillera. For Cordillera: Gerry's Grill, 3rd floor, SM City Baguio, Luneta Hill, Baguio City (Contact 09228461342)
- The Provincial Government of Quezon is accepting donations at the Provincial Government Warehouse, Capitol Compound, Lucena City and at the Pacific Mall Lucena. For inquiries, call any of the following numbers: 0921-665-5944 (Smart), 0933-600-0586 (Sun), or 0915-590-4357 (Globe), (042) 373-7510, (042) 795-3508, and (042) 373-4721
- The Quezon Reels People's Media and the Guni-Guri Collective is accepting donations at the Quezon Reels office at Aranilla Compound, Ibabang Dupay, Lucena City near SM City Lucena. They can arrange meet-ups around Lucena City, Pagbilao, Lucban and Tayabas areas until Friday (Nov 15) to pickup your donations. For inquiries and meet-ups, contact Ms Lans Tolda at 09984630718. Donations will be delivered to Leyte on Friday thru the LGU.
- UP Cebu SC and UP Katilingban Han Leyteño Ngan Samarnon ug Biliranon, contact Darl Santos of KaLeSa-Bi and Ynna Bisnar of UPC SC - 09434116336, 09328637303
- Ramon Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. is accepting donations in cash or kind at 35 Lopez Jaena Street, Cebu City. Contact Edwin Marfil (local 510) or Totits Ocampo (local 204) at (032) 418-7234 for inquiries.
- YUPPIES Care Ministries of the Grace Baptist Church of Cebu City, Inc. is accepting donations at the 628B Happy Valley Road, Guadalupe. Contact Jaspher Obiña at 09231500219, 09183484294, or 09177149679 for inquiries.
- A barge docking off from Rigid Port beside Colorado Port, Consolacion, Cebu at 6pm to deliver relief goods (Rice Canned Goods, Noodles Water, Blankets, Tarpaulins/Tents, Medicine) to Ormoc, Leyte. A truck deployed by Mayor Duke Frasco of Liloan will be going around our drop off points in Cebu City and Liloan to collect the relief goods donated, and will thereafter be delivering it to the Barge. Contact Christiana Garcia Frasco via Facebook for more detials. Drop off points are in the following areas:
In Cebu City:
- Titay's Liloan Rosquillos Cebu City Branch, Raintree Mall, General Maxilom Avenue, Cebu City (near Jollibee)
- Politics Cafe, Escario Central Mall, N. Escario Street. Cebu City
- GILT Artisan Lounge, Crossroads, Banilad, Cebu CIty
- All San Jose Bakeshops in Cebu City
- Rescue Bar and Lounge, The Forum Building (beside Grand Convention Center)
- Municipal Social Welfare Department Office (MSWD), Ground Floor, Liloan Municipal Hall
- Help Malapascua is accepting relief goods and food packs to be distributed to affected communities in Malapascua Island. Drop off point is 35-B Amon Court, Salinas Drive, Lahug Cebu City. Contact Contact (0932)631-3864, (0916)561-4309, (0928)555-5443 and look for Prima for more details.
- Da Big Hearts is accepting donations at PBCom at Bakilid 2 (Marfa), Mandaue City, along the National Highway to bring to victims of typhoon Yolanda at the northern towns of Cebu (Bogo, Daan Bantayan, Medellin) and Bantayan Island. For further inquiries, call or text Geroselle Villaver (09173010667 / 09225975251) or Gerome Villaver (09235212757 / 09062269779).
- #VelezHelps of Velez College is accepting donations in kind at 79 F. Ramos St. Cebu, City. Drop off points include Velez College Supreme Student Council Office or the Cebu Velez General Hospital Laboratory. Contact William C. Tiu Jr. at (0922)890-5543 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
- Cebu Pacific is sending a 2000-ton capacity cargo vessel to Tacloban on November 13, 12pm. Relief goods, emergency vehicles, generators, and equipment not more than 15 tons in weight can be sent to all Cebu Pacific yellow stations in Cebu.For individuals contact Ruth Pellerin at (032)316-4612 or (0933)221-7028 and for major civic organizations contact Jessica Aguila at (0917)311-3780 for more details.
- Bundles of Joy, at Pedro Calomarde St. cor Acacia St., Gorordo Avenue, Lahug, Cebu City (across Gateway Motors) is consolidating the support to various relief operations across Northern Cebu, Leyte and Ormoc with links to LGUs on the ground operations to distribute the relief goods in Malapascua, Camotes and Bantayan Islands, Tacloban, and Ormoc. Email Joy Anya Lim at email@example.com and Esperanza Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. Please see poster for our Bundle of Joy List, target areas, target qty of bundles, dates of distribution and designated deployment channels.
- Psychology Volunteers on Bikes are willing to pick up donations anywhere in the Cebu City area. Donations will be given to Northern Cebu, Tabogon, and San Remegio. Contact 0923 470 8678, 0917 328 9512 for inquiries.
- Lingap Gabriella Bohol, drop off relief goods, medicines, and cash donations at FARDEC Office, Lower Butalid St. Tagbiliran City. Contact (0912)5949170 for more details or tweet @gabrielaphils.
- Operation Yolanda, University of St. La Salle Bacolod, is accepting donations in cash or kind. Drop off point is 2nd Gate Security Office, Center for External Relations, Institute for Negros Development.
- #BuligayVisayas, SkyscraperCity (SSC) Bacolod in partnership with Top Health Medical Clinics are accepting donations in cash and kind at Top Health Medical Clinics, Ground Floor Southwing, SM City Bacolod, Bishop Fortich Street (Rizal Street), Bacolod Reclamation Area, Bacolod City. Contact 09218521251 for Negros-based donors and 09274857334 for Manila-based donors.
- The Dream Project Philippines is accepting donations at NOMPAC Building, Aguinaldo St., Bacolod City. For inquiries, contact Prim Paypon at 09088100424.
Bantayan Island Relief Operations by Click'nClean Co., is in need of volunteers and donations in cash or kind at Dyma Wellness #29 cor. Mara-para Ilang Ilang Street, Villamonte, Bacolod City. Contact Shale Albao at (0917)300-9283 for more details. For cash donations you may deposit the money to the following accounts:
- BDO Savings Account Olivia Albao and/or Rollie Albao #001960218040;
- Metrobank Savings Account Olivia Albao and/or Rollie Albao #0023002365112.
- Bacolod Chamber Volunteer Fire Brigade, all chamber fire stations in Bacolod City. Call (034) 435-5555 OR (034) 433-1777 for more details.
- Gawad Kalinga- Iloilo, have ongoing operations for badly hit areas of Panay. You can drop off relief goods at the following addresses:
- Maxximiler Warehouse, Fastcargo Logistics Corp, Lapus Norte, Iloilo
- The Mango Tree Restaurant, Guzman Street, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
- For Cash donations
BPI Lapaz Branch
Account Name: Gawad Kalinga Community Development Foundation Inc.
Account Number 1471000325
- The Trea House is accepting relief goods for distribution from 10AM to 10PM on November 10. Bring your donations to the Smallville branch: 2nd Floor Red Square Buildingm Smallville Complex, Barangay San Rafael, Mandurriao
- Iloilo Bloggers Inc.is accepting relief goods (food, water, clothing, medicine, etc.) at Vibe Dance Studio Unit 204 of the Perpetual Succor Business Centre; 38 San Agustin St., Iloilo City. Tweet @iloilobloggers or email email@example.com for more information. Cash donations can be deposited at the following:
- BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS (BPI)
Account Number: 2893-0692-86
Account Name: ILOILO BLOGGERS INC
Branch: GENERAL LUNA
- Iloilo Relief Operation by the Michelle "Jingle" J. Sumulong Foundation is ongoing in Manila and Iloilo.
- For Manila donations are being accepted at #75 Galleria Town Homes, 14th Street, New Manila, Quezon City. Contact Mia Sumulong (0927)424-5251 or Toffee Sumulong (0905)371-1461 for more details. Donations from Manila will be sent to Iloilo via Air 21.
- For Iloilo volunteers and donations are needed at #88 Banker's Village IV, Tabuc Suba, Jaro, Iloilo City. Contact Elsa Kapunan (0917)722-2678 for more details.
- For cash deposit
Bank: BPI, St. Luke's branch
Acct. name: JINGLE FOUNDATION
Peso savings acct.: 3893-0538-31
Dollar savings acct.: 3894-0145-38
Payable to Michelle "Jingle" Sumulong Foundation
- West Visayas State University at Roxas Hall Lobby, West Visayas State University, La Paz Street, Iloilo is accepting donations in kind from November 11 to 13. Cash donations will be immediately converted to goods. Contact Faye Travilla at (0998)550-0212 for inquiries.
- ONE Rescue-EMS, a group of emergency medical personnel, will be sending a team to assist in the disaster relief in Leyte. Drop off Dry goods (blankets, clothes, medical tents, slippers, towels), non-perishable food, and medicines at 1st floor lobby, Pastoral Center, Cathedral Compound, Dumaguete City. Call (035) 422-9110 or (035) 225-9110 for more details.
- The Yaokasin family in Leyte is accepting cash donations for relief goods to be channelled through Tacloban City Vice-Mayor Jerry Sambo Yaokasin. Cash donations can be deposited to: Account Name: Tindog Tacloban/Davelyn Joyce Dy, China Banking Corporation Bank, Cebu Mandaue Centro SB Cabahug Street Centro Mandaue City, 6014 Cebu, Philippines US Dollar Account No.: 184704301-2 Philippine Peso Account No.: 184212001-1 Swift Code: CHBKPHMM
- Eastern Samar Relief, Anthony Chan & Family, is accepting water, non-perishable foods, and medicines at Calbayog EC Marketing Corp, Rosales Blvd, Calbayog City, Samar and will provide the logistics for distribution to affected areas. Contact Anthony Chan at (0917)895-6037 for inquiries.
Cagayan De Oro
- Liceo Ripple of Hope of the Liceo de Cagayan University is accepting cash donations at the R.N. Pelaez Boulevard, Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City from November 11 to 15. Cash collected will then be deposited to ABSCBN's Sagip Kapamilya account. Contact +63 (088) 858 4093 to 95 local 231 or +63 917 716 1613 for more details.
- Xavier University's The Crusader Publication is calling for donations in cash or in kind at Corrales Ave, Cagayan de Oro City. Drop off point is at the booth outside the old Library in Xavier University or to the following centers. http://on.fb.me/16SB0yU Look for Maria Teresa Vega-Gomez.
- The Rural Missionaries of the Philippines-Northern Mindanao Sub-Region (RMP-NMR) Inc. is accepting donations at RMP-NMR Inc, Kalinaw Lanao Center for Interfaith Resources, 0016 Bougainvilla Puti, Villaverde, 9200, Iligan City. For inquiries, call +63 (63) 223 5179.
- Ecosystems Work for Essential Benefits, Inc. (EcoWEB) is accepting donations for Typhoon Yolanda victims. Goods will be initially donated on Wednesday, November 13. They may be located in 009 Toribia A. Lluch St., Lluch Compound, Camague, Tubod, Iligan CIty 9200. They may be reached in the following e-mails: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, www.ecoweb.ph. EcoWEB also accepts donation thru Paypal Account or bank accounts:
Account Name: Ecosystems Work for Essential Benefits, Inc.
Bank Name:Banco de Oro
Bank Branch: Del Pilar-Iligan City,
Bank Address: del Pilar St., Iligan City, Philippines
Savings Philippine Peso account #1800029312
Savings USD Account # 1800035347
- MSH Care Mindanao Inc. is accepting donations in cash and in kind for the victims of the typhoon. Food, medicine and non-food items may be delivered to Adventist Medical Center-Iligan, San Miguel, Iligan City. Visit their webiste for more information. Cash donations may be sent in the following bank accounts:
Peso Account:Name: MSH CARE MINDANAO FOUNDATION INC.Account No. 003120176731BDO Banco de Oro, Quezon Ave., Iligan CityDollar Account:Name: MSH CARE MINDANAO FOUNDATION INC.Account No. 103120167457Banco de Oro, Quezon Avenue, Iligan CityBDO SWIFT CODE: BNORPHMM
- Ateneo de Davao University is collecting donations in cash and kind for the victims of the super typhoon. Donations may be dropped off at the AdDU Annex (fronting Holy Child), along Jacinto Street, Davao City. For inquiries, call UCEAC at (082) 221-2411 local 8262. Cash donations may be deposited in the following account:
- Ateneo de Davao University -Tabang Leyte
- BPI Davao Roxas Branch
- Account No. 2513-0018-89
- Swift Code: BOPIPHMM
- Volunteers are needed in Davao City to repack goods at the DPWH Depot, Panacan. Call  2271964 or 2278746 for details.
Illumedia Outsourcing is acceoting donations at the 3rd Floor of H.I.J. Building, MacArthur Highway, Matina, Davao City. Call +63 82 2956711 or +639228787754 for inquiries.
- Oplan Tabang Bagyo by the Archdiocese of Davao is accepting relief goods and cash and check donations. Central operations are in GSIS Matina Gym (beside Ascencion of our Lord Parish), Matina, Davao City, and in all Davao parishes; Cash and check to Finance Office, Office of the Archbishop's Residence, 247 F. Torres Street, Davao City or deposited to BDO CM Recto Branch, Account Name: Roman Catholic Bishop of Davao, Account Number: 2700245918. Contact Rev. Fr. Leonardo A. Dublan, Jr. at (082) 285-3643 or 296-2052 for inquiries.
- Here are other donation drop off centers in Davao City:
- Abreeza Ayala Mall
JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
- ABS-CBN Sagip Kapamilya Foundation – Davao
ABS-CBN Davao, Broadcast Avenue, Shrine Hills, Matina, Davao City
- Ambassador of Habitat for Humanity (Davao City)
Contact person: Bianca Garcia Dizon
1. Tindabaw Tropical Garden Resto, FS Dizon Rd (Bacaca Road)
2. Sweet Spot Artisan Ice Cream. Davao Crocodile Park Complex, Diversion Road, Davao City
- Department of Tourism Davao
5th Floor LandCo Corporate Center
JP Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City
- Crea8tech Solutions
Mezzanine, CVA Building (near ADDU)
Claveria St., Davao City
- Gloryrose and Glorypeal Dy of Tabang Tacloban
27 Galaxy Street, GSIS Heights, Matina, Davao City
- Philippine Red Cross Davao
M. Roxas Avenue
Phone: (082) 227-6650, (082) 227-3949
Telefax: (082) 224 0217
- Victoria Plaza Mall,JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City is now a drop off center for donations for victims of typhoon Yolanda through Sagip Kapamilya. For inquiries call (082)221-4991 or (082)224-0598.
- Quick Hand Mktg. & Monitor Today Publication at Motoomull St., Barangay 22-A, Gingoog City, Misamis Oriental is accepting relief goods in cash or kind. Monetary donations can be deposited through paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Francis Mark M. Arango at (0926)856-8584 for inquiries.
More from our coverage:
- #YolandaPH: Help map critical reports for Project Agos
- WRAP: Yolanda brings monster winds, giant waves
- Yolanda weakens further on way out
- UN, gov't send communications teams to Tacloban
- Yolanda traps Our Lady of Fatima image in Eastern Samar
- Globe: Yolanda downed 26% of Visayas network
- More than 50,000 evacuated in Negros Occidental
- Yolanda 5th major global storm to hit PH since 2007
- Smart, Globe services in VisMin 'interrupted'
- Yolanda cuts power in Visayas provinces
Make your move
Even with all the noise and negativity online today, there are still stories of hope, love, and courage. We believe not only in telling these stories but enabling more of these stories to exist.
Through MovePH, we aim to engage communities of individuals, student organizations, and NGOs committed to social good.
You can be part of this movement through Rappler PLUS.
By joining Rappler PLUS, you will be able to take part in our MovePH campaigns and initiatives. Furthermore, your support will help us tell more stories and build more communities.
Rappler PLUS is your chance to make a difference.
Make your move now. Join Rappler PLUS.