[Right Of Way] Christmas Carmageddon?
Welcome to Right Of Way, a video blog on motorist and commuter issues in Metro Manila.
Road safety advocate Vincent Lazatin chronicles the challenges and tribulations of navigating the metro.
It's the holidays, and 'tis the season to be jolly, to be merry... and to be stuck in traffic.
Join Vincent as he attempts to drive from one end of the metro to another during the season's busiest days. Will he get stuck in so-called Christmas 'carmageddon?' Watch it here on Rappler. – Rappler.com
Got any photos or videos of problems on the road? Send them to email@example.com
MORE ON 'RIGHT OF WAY'
- The fault in our signs, part 1
- The fault in our signs, part 2
- Traffic enforcement: Be careful what you wish for
- The fault in our signs, part 3
- Special Episode: MMDA responds to 'The fault in our signs' series
- Taking the MRT during rush hour
- The sorrowful mysteries of living in Metro Manila
- Stop human traffic cones!
- Special Episode: Interview with Michael Brown, security and enforcement advocate
- The Sucat and Bicutan Problem, Part 1: PH's most complex intersection?
- The Sucat and Bicutan Problem, Part 2: What about Bicutan?
In the Philippines, an average of more than 600 children died from road crash incidents from 2006 to 2015. Seat belts can save lives but infants and children need a more specific type of car seats for them in case of a road mishap.
Want to know more about child safety car seats? Here are some stories:
Learn more about Rappler's road safety campaign by visiting the #SaferRoadsPH microsite.