[Right Of Way] Traffic enforcement: Be careful what you wish for
Welcome to Right Of Way, a vlog about traffic, transport, and road safety.
For this episode, road safety advocate Vincent Lazatin finds himself on the receiving end of traffic enforcement – his driver's license gets confiscated!
Join Vincent as he takes us through the steps he took to retrieve his license from the Mandaluyong City Hall.
Have you encountered mishaps on the road? Send us photos and videos – email email@example.com – Rappler.com
MORE ON 'RIGHT OF WAY'
- Christmas Carmageddon?
- The fault in our signs, part 1
- The fault in our signs, part 2
- The fault in our signs, part 3
- Special Episode: MMDA responds to 'The fault in our signs' series
- Taking the MRT during rush hour
- The sorrowful mysteries of living in Metro Manila
- Stop human traffic cones!
- Special Episode: Interview with Michael Brown, security and enforcement advocate
- The Sucat and Bicutan Problem, Part 1: PH's most complex intersection?
- The Sucat and Bicutan Problem, Part 2: What about Bicutan?
In the Philippines, an average of more than 600 children died from road crash incidents from 2006 to 2015. Seat belts can save lives but infants and children need a more specific type of car seats for them in case of a road mishap.
Want to know more about child safety car seats? Here are some stories:
Learn more about Rappler's road safety campaign by visiting the #SaferRoadsPH microsite.