[Right of Way] Special Episode: Dissecting the complex Sucat Interchange
We have devoted two episodes to the complexity of the Sucat and Bicutan interchanges in Parañaque – the bane of many motorists and commuters from southern Metro Manila. (WATCH: The Sucat and Bicutan Problem, Part 1 and Part 2)
In this special episode, road safety advocate Vince Lazatin dissects the complexity of the Sucat road network, which Skyway O&M Corporation said contains as much as 150 conflict points. The higher the number of conflict points, the higher the potential of a crash.
Got any traffic, transport, and road safety woes? Send them to email@example.com. – Rappler.com
- Christmas Carmageddon?
- The fault in our signs, part 1
- The fault in our signs, part 2
- Traffic enforcement: Be careful what you wish for
- The fault in our signs, part 3
- Special Episode: MMDA responds to 'The fault in our signs' series
- Taking the MRT during rush hour
- The sorrowful mysteries of living in Metro Manila
- Stop human traffic cones
- Special Episode: Interview with Michael Brown, security and enforcement advocate
- The Sucat and Bicutan Problem, Part 1: PH's most complex intersection?
- The Sucat and Bicutan Problem, Part 2: What about Bicutan?
In the Philippines, an average of more than 600 children died from road crash incidents from 2006 to 2015. Seat belts can save lives but infants and children need a more specific type of car seats for them in case of a road mishap.
Want to know more about child safety car seats? Here are some stories:
Learn more about Rappler's road safety campaign by visiting the #SaferRoadsPH microsite.