Click here to watch Part 2: Al Gore on technology, politics of hate, and Trump
MANILA, Philippines – Al Gore, former Vice President of the United States and The Climate Reality Project founder and chairman, shares what he felt when he met Yolanda (Haiyan) survivors in Tacloban, progress in green energy production, and the challenges after the historic adoption of the climate agreement in Paris.
Gore hosted the Climate Reality Leadership Corps training attended by about 700 climate advocates from March 14 to 16 in Manila.
Since the 2006 launch of his award-winning film, An Inconvenient Truth, global awareness efforts on the climate crisis have gone a long way.
Watch the Nobel Peace Prize winner’s interview with Rappler CEO and executive editor Maria Ressa. – Rappler.com
More from MovePH’s coverage of the Climate Reality Leadership Corps training:
- Al Gore visits Yolanda ‘ground zero’
- The road to decarbonization
- PH leads the way in global fight vs climate change
- Coal-minded leaders left behind by green energy growth – Al Gore
- Al Gore on solutions to the climate crisis
- Al Gore on technology, politics of hate, and Trump (PART 2)
- Breakout session: Digital communications as tools for climate action