Bilibid drugs probe: Immunity granted to 6 witnesses
- Herbert Colanggo, Bilibid 19 member
- Noel Martinez, Bilibid 19 member
- Jaime Patcho, inmate
- Rafael Ragos, National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) director III and former officer-in-charge of the Bureau of Corrections
- Jovencio Ablen Jr, NBI intelligence agent I
- Rodolfo Magleo, former police chief inspector
In his affidavit, Colangco claims that De Lima got millions from drug lords in exchange for allowing convicts to continue their illegal drug operations inside the prison.
De Lima refused to appear before the House panel, calling the probe a “sham inquiry” designed to discredit her upon orders of Duterte. – Rappler.com
We keep you informed because you matter
We tell you the stories that matter. We ask, we probe, we explain.
But as we strive to do all this and speak truth to power, we face constant threats to our independence.
Help us make a difference through free and fearless journalism. With your help, you enable us to keep providing you with our brand of compelling and investigative work.
Joining Rappler PLUS allows us to build communities of action with you. PLUS members will receive our editorial newsletters and industry reports, get to join exclusive online conversations with our award-winning journalists, and be part of our monthly events.
Make your move now. Join Rappler PLUS.