1. Who can contribute to Rappler’s crowdfunding effort?
Anybody who has access to Rappler’s crowdfunding site can contribute to the effort.
2. How can I fund Rappler’s crowdfunding projects?
You may visit the crowdfunding page. A funding box can be seen on specific Rappler stories and projects. Simply indicate your amount of funding and provide the necessary information to complete your transaction.
3. Where will the funding be used?
The funding will be used to support our legal defense, help protect Rappler from harassment and threats, and allow Rappler to continue its fearless journalism.
4. How much can I fund?
You may fund from P100 and above.
5. What are my funding payment options?
You can select from the following payment options:
- Over the counter in selected banks
- Credit Card (via Paypal)
6. How do I know how my contribution is being utilized?
Rappler will send updates to contributors at least twice a year.
7. Can I do recurring contributions?
8. Can I be an anonymous funder?
Yes. You would need to provide basic information in order to complete the funding transaction.
9. Can I request for a refund of my contribution?
Rappler will not be able to process refunds
10. Where can I get more details about Rappler’s crowdfunding platform?
You may visit the crowdfunding page for more details