LIST: Customs-certified forwarding companies OFWs can tap
MANILA, Philippines – The Bureau of Customs (BOC) released on Monday, August 14, an updated list of registered deconsolidators in the country, urging Filipinos abroad to transact only with Customs-certified forwarding companies.
As of August 10, there are already 46 registered deconsolidators in the country.
Customs Commissioner Nicanor Faeldon urged overseas Filipinos to transact only with these certified deconsolidators to avoid problems in sending balikbayan boxes to their families.
Below are the registered deconsolidators as of August 10:
- Brand Expert Freight Forwarder Corporation
- Jeezan Int'l Cargo and Courier Services
- Speedstream Transport
- Fil Cargo Express
- BICM Genesis Freight International Incorporated
- KC Express Door Delivery Services Incorporated
- Ocean Star Freight Express
- Royal Cargo Incorporated
- LBC Express Incorporated
- Skyland Global Logistics Incorporated
- XYZ Global Express Corporation
- Makati Express Cargo Incorporated
- Kingspoint Express & Logistics
- Transtech Global Phils Incorporated
- Trico International Forwarding Phils Incorporated
- MMD Logistics Incorporated
- JRC Logistics Phils Int'l Incorporated
- Pehanshin Shipping Philippines Incorporated
- Chenvel Svcs Incorporated
- Jolly-B Box Express Line Incorporated
- Unifreight Cargo System Incorporated
- Coriner Global Express Logistics and Trading Corporation
- Fil Asia Cargo Express Services Corporation
- Associated Freight Consolidators Incorporated
- I-Genex Cargo Forwarder Incorporated
- CT Movers and Forwarding Services Corporation
- Phil-Global Cargo Movers Incorporated
- Al Mohr Customs Brokers Incorporated
- 12:24 Cargo Express Corporation
- Cargoflex Haulers Corporation
- Afreight Phils Incorporated
- LCSN Express Movers Incorporated
- Willxpress Incorporated
- Roxas Cargo Express
- Total Line Logostics Incorporated
- RV Door to Door Delivery Services
- Atlas Brokers & Express Padala Incorporated
- E-pad Freight Forwarder
- Rensworld Freight Logistics Corporation
- Jiamin Cargo Express Incorporated
- Genesis Logistics Global SVCS Incorporated
- Skyfreight Forwarders Incorporated
- I-Merex Group of Companies Incorporated
- Jexsan Logistics Philippines Incorporated
- Focus International Brokerage Corporation
- Ernst International Logistics Corporation
The full list also includes their partner consolidators in various countries which can be found here.
Balikbayan boxes are "packages of personal effects and/or 'pasalubongs' (gifts) sent by Filipinos residing or working abroad to their families or relatives in the Philippines." (READ: Things to know about balikbayan boxes)
An overseas Filipino is allowed to send one balikbayan box every 6 months. – Rappler.com
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As a bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.