Odette aftermath: Some national roads in Cordillera closed
BAGUIO CITY, Philippines – The Department of Public Works and Highways in the Cordillera Administrative Region announced that the following roads are closed to traffic due minor landslides since Friday morning, October 13, after Tropical Storm Odette (international name Khanun) hit the northern Philippines:
- Abra-Kalinga Road (Gacab, Malibcong sections)
- Conner-Kabugao Road (Badduat and Luttuacan sections)
- Calanasan Apayao-Ilocos Norte Road (Sadel section)
- Banaue - Hungduan - Benguet Bdry Road (Tulludan, Tinoc sections)
- Junction Talubin - Batlig - Natonin - Paracelis Road (Balabag section, Barlig)
Odette exited land late Friday morning through Ilocos Sur. – with a report from Mau Victa/Rappler.com
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As a bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.