#WalangPasok: Class suspensions, Tuesday, January 22
Please refresh this page for updates.
MANILA, Philippines – Here is a list of areas where classes have been suspended for Tuesday, January 22, due to Tropical Depression Amang, which has since weakened into a low pressure area.
- Albay - all levels (public and private)
- Camarines Norte - all levels (public and private)
- Camarines Sur - all levels (public and private)
- Sorsogon - all levels (public and private)
- Biri, Northern Samar - preschool to senior high school (public and private)
- Catarman, Northern Samar - all levels (public and private)
- Laoang, Northern Samar - preschool to senior high school (public and private)
Not on the list? Help us crowdsource class suspensions by posting in the comments section or tweeting @rapplerdotcom. – Rappler.com
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As a bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.