#WalangPasok: Class suspensions, Monday, April 22
Please refresh this page for updates.
MANILA, Philippines – Here is a list of areas where classes have been suspended for Monday, April 22, due to a magnitude 6.1 earthquake that rocked parts of Luzon.
- Far Eastern University
- San Beda University - classes and work
- Lyceum of the Philippines University - classes in all levels
- University of the Philippines Diliman - all classes
- Ateneo Professional Schools - classes and work
- MINT College - 4 pm to 7 pm classes
- Santa Isabel College - Manila - classes from 6 pm onwards
- Wesleyan University-Philippines - all classes starting 6 pm
- De La Salle University Manila campus
- Mapua University Intramuros campus - all classes
- Mapua University Makati campus - all classes
- Malayan Colleges Laguna - classes from 5:30 pm onwards
We keep you informed because you matter
We tell you the stories that matter. We ask, we probe, we explain.
But as we strive to do all this and speak truth to power, we face constant threats to our independence.
Help us make a difference through free and fearless journalism. With your help, you enable us to keep providing you with our brand of compelling and investigative work.
Joining Rappler PLUS allows us to build communities of action with you. PLUS members will receive our editorial newsletters and industry reports, get to join exclusive online conversations with our award-winning journalists, and be part of our monthly events.
Make your move now. Join Rappler PLUS.