Sean James Borja of Ateneo de Manila University tops 2018 Bar Exams
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Sean James Borja of Ateneo de Manila University topped the 2018 Bar Examinations, the Supreme Court announced on Friday, May 3. (READ: 2018 Bar topnotcher wants to be 'voice for people who need a voice')
Borja topped the exams with a score of 89.306%. (READ: FULL LIST: Bar Exams 2018 passers)
The rest of the top 10 are the following:
- Marcley Augustus Natu-el, University of San Carlos, 87.53%
- Mark Lawrence Badayos, University of San Carlos, 85.842%
- Daniel John Fordan, Ateneo de Manila University, 85.443%
- Katrina Monica Gaw, Ateneo de Manila University, 85.421%
- Nadaine Tongco, University of the Philippines, 85.032%
- Patricia Sevilla, University of the Philippines, 84.859%
- Kathrine Ting, De La Salle University-Manila, 84.857%
- Jebb Lynus Cane, University of San Carlos, 84.805%
- Alan Joel Pita, University of San Carlos, 84.693%
The passing rate for the 2018 Bar Examinations is 22.07%. A total of 1,800 examinees passed the Bar exams out of 8,158 takers. – Rappler.com
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.