Sean James Borja of Ateneo de Manila University tops 2018 Bar Exams
MANILA, Philippines (UPDATED) – Sean James Borja of Ateneo de Manila University topped the 2018 Bar Examinations, the Supreme Court announced on Friday, May 3. (READ: 2018 Bar topnotcher wants to be 'voice for people who need a voice')
Borja topped the exams with a score of 89.306%. (READ: FULL LIST: Bar Exams 2018 passers)
The rest of the top 10 are the following:
- Marcley Augustus Natu-el, University of San Carlos, 87.53%
- Mark Lawrence Badayos, University of San Carlos, 85.842%
- Daniel John Fordan, Ateneo de Manila University, 85.443%
- Katrina Monica Gaw, Ateneo de Manila University, 85.421%
- Nadaine Tongco, University of the Philippines, 85.032%
- Patricia Sevilla, University of the Philippines, 84.859%
- Kathrine Ting, De La Salle University-Manila, 84.857%
- Jebb Lynus Cane, University of San Carlos, 84.805%
- Alan Joel Pita, University of San Carlos, 84.693%
The passing rate for the 2018 Bar Examinations is 22.07%. A total of 1,800 examinees passed the Bar exams out of 8,158 takers. – Rappler.com
We keep you informed because you matter
We tell you the stories that matter. We ask, we probe, we explain.
But as we strive to do all this and speak truth to power, we face constant threats to our independence.
Help us make a difference through free and fearless journalism. With your help, you enable us to keep providing you with our brand of compelling and investigative work.
Joining Rappler PLUS allows us to build communities of action with you. PLUS members will receive our editorial newsletters and industry reports, get to join exclusive online conversations with our award-winning journalists, and be part of our monthly events.
Make your move now. Join Rappler PLUS.