The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT) community support the Reproductive Health (RH) bill. They believe that the passage of the controversial bill will help curb surging rates of HIV/AIDS in the country. LGBT organizations like UP Babaylan advocate the cause.
For more updates on the issue of the RH Bill, view our #RHBill Debate Microsite.
Read on for other views on the RH Bill debate:
|Yes to RH Bill||No to RH Bill|
More in #RHBill Debate:
- Nobel Prize winner contradicts CBCP
- Fact Sheet: House Bill 4244 on Reproductive Health
- UN weighs in on RH Bill
- WHO on RH bill: No politics, just facts
- RH bill backers hit bishops’ ‘science’
- Catholics clash over controversial RH bill
- Poverty, scarcity and the rule of the Catholic Church
- Minority solons withdraw support for RH bill