This is AI generated summarization, which may have errors. For context, always refer to the full article.
MANILA, Philippines – Rappler’s Carmela Fonbuena is in Baguio City to cover the Philippine Military Academy (PMA) graduation on Sunday, March 16.
She also follows developments in the appeal of dismissed Cadet First Class Aldrin Jeff Cudia, who was declared guilty of violating the PMA Honor Code and has not been allowed to graduate.
President Aquino is guest of honor and Speaker on Sunday.
Watch the commencement exercises live below.
Follow her tweets here:
Related stories on the Philippine Military Academy
The 2014 graduation
- Farmer’s son from Albay is PMA valedictorian
- PMA salutatorian: She’s a dancer, licensed teacher
- PMA valedictorian asks civilians: Respect honor system
- It’s final: Cudia not graduating March 16
The Cudia case
- 2 minutes late for class, PMA cadet dismissed?
- PMA cadet fights back, gets support
- Ostracize Cudia, PMA cadets ordered
- Did PMA cadet Cudia lie? Document shows details
- EXCLUSIVE: Written appeal of PMA cadet Jeff Cudia
- Cudia faces PMA appeals board
- CHR probes PMA cadet dismissal, examines honor system
- Cadet forced to vote vs Cudia – witness
- Palace: ‘We have not discussed Cudia’
- Aquino reviewing Cudia’s appeal
- DOCUMENT: Cudia’s new evidence
- Is Kris Aquino telegraphing PNoy’s position in PMA issue?
- PMA: Cudia charged 3 times with honor violation
- Cadet denies Cudia’s ‘new evidence’