MANILA, Philippines – In this week’s edition of Talk Thursday, Maria Ressa talks to prosecution spokesperson Juan Edgardo ‘Sonny’ Angara. Less than 24 hours before impeachment court resumes, we ask:
- How confident is the prosecution of winning its case?
- From your side of the courtroom, what was the defense’s biggest blunder? What was the prosecution’s?
- What is your insight into Chief Justice Corona’s testimony Tuesday?
- Will it be a political decision for senators?
- What will an acquittal or conviction mean for the country’s justice system?
- What will the verdict mean for the country’s fight vs corruption?
Join our discussions on Facebook, and follow #TalkThursday on Twitter. – Rappler.com