Political aspirants in 81 provinces filed their certificates of candidacies October 1-8.
In Marinduque, they are running in 1 congressional district and 6 municipalities.
Who will be running for elective positions in Marinduque in the coming May 2022 polls?
This page has been updated to reflect the Commission on Elections’ tentative list “based on the initial evaluation of the Certificates of Nomination, Certificates of Candidacy and Certificates of Nomination and Acceptance.”
The Comelec says “the contents of the list…are subject to change as a result of any further evaluation or resolution” of the commission en banc.
- Romulo “Doc Jun” Bacorro Jr. (Aksyon Demokratiko)
- James Marty “James Marinduqueño” Lim (Alliance for Barangay Concerns or ABC)
- Presbitero “Presby” Velasco Jr. (PDP-Laban)
For Vice Governor
- Adeline “Lyn” Angeles (PDP-Laban)
- Engr. John Pelaez (Aksyon Demokratiko)
- Teodolfo “Doc Tito” Rejano (Independent)
- Reynaldo “Kuya Rey” Salvacion (ABC)
For Board Member
- Gerard Joseph “Jiggy” Aliño (Independent)
- Mark Julius “Macky” Caballes (PDP-Laban)
- Gilbert Daquioag (Aksyon Demokratiko)
- Adolfo Lazo (Aksyon Demokratiko)
- Aurelio “Jojo Ube” Leva III (PDP-Laban)
- Antonio “Tres” Mangcucang III (PDP-Laban)
- Pedrito Nepomuceno (Independent)
- Noel Rene Nieva (Independent)
- Bernadine “Dindin” Opis-Mercado (PDP-Laban)
- Rommel “Insan Omeng” Seño (Independent)
- Melgabal “Mel” Encabo (PDP-Laban)
- Preny Estrada (Independent)
- Arnel Garcia (Nationalist People’s Coalition or NPC)
- Ishmael “Kuya Mael” Lim (PDP-Laban)
- Eleuterio “Bong” Raza Jr. (People’s Reform Party or PRP)
- Danilo “Danny” Red (Independent)
- Mercedes “Mercy” Rejano (PDP-Laban)
- Lauren “Buchi” Rosales (Independent)
- Francisco Vilar (Aksyon Demokratiko)
For congressional representative
- Lord Allan Jay Velasco (PDP-Laban)
- Armi Carrion (PDP-Laban)
- “Engr. D.E.” James Dellosa (Partido Federal ng Pilipinas or PFP)
For Vice Mayor
- Sonny Paglinawan (PFP)
- Mark Anthony “Kuya Mark” Seño (PDP-Laban)
We will post the official list of candidates once the Commission on Elections makes it available in November.