Political aspirants in 81 provinces filed their certificates of candidacies October 1-8.
In Quirino, they are running in 1 congressional district and 6 municipalities.
Who will be running for elective positions in Quirino in the coming May 2022 polls?
This page has been updated to reflect the Commission on Elections’ tentative list “based on the initial evaluation of the Certificates of Nomination, Certificates of Candidacy and Certificates of Nomination and Acceptance.”
The Comelec says “the contents of the list…are subject to change as a result of any further evaluation or resolution” of the commission en banc.
- Rosario Camma (Aksyon Demokratiko)
- Dakila Carlo “Dax” Cua (Pederalismo ng Dugong Dakilang Samahan or PDDS)
For Vice Governor
- Homer Bueno (Partido Pederal ng Maharlika or PPM)
- Julius Caesar “Jojo” Vaquilar (PDP-Laban)
For Board Member
- Reyvirgil “Rey” Domingo (Aksyon Demokratiko)
- Marlo Guillermo (Nacionalista Party or NP)
- Jovino Navalta (Partido Para sa Demokratikong Reporma or PDR)
- Marcelina “Mercy” Pagbilao (Nationalist People’s Coalition or NPC)
- Babylyn Reyes (PDP-Laban)
- Celso Albano (NPC)
- Arnel Ballesteros (Aksyon Demokratiko)
- Jirene Mercy Bueno (PPM)
- Linda Dacmay (PDP-Laban)
- Giovanni Eustaquio (PDP-Laban)
- Erwin Mangaoil (Independent)
- Perla Olay (Independent)
- Roy Saladino (Independent)
- Rhalf “Rap-Rap” San Luis (Aksyon Demokratiko)
- Elizabeth Saure (NP)
- Alegre Ylanan (Liberal Party or LP)
For congressional representative
- Midy Cua (PDDS)
- Bick “Vic” Senica (Independent)
- Avelino “Ave” Agustin Jr. (NPC)
- Onofre “Onie” Dulay (Independent)
- Narciso Kitan (PDP-Laban)
For Vice Mayor
- Francisco “Hapao” Dulnuan Jr. (NPC)
- Alipio Pastor (PDP-Laban)
We will post the official list of candidates once the Commission on Elections makes it available in November.