MANILA, Philippines – As COVID-19 cases continue to soar in the Philippines, the need for widespread and quick testing becomes more necessary.
Some Philippine hospitals and local governments have already set up drive-through facilities. More than providing faster service, drive-throughs are considered safer because there is less face-to-face contact.
Rappler compiles where these facilities are now available:
1. The Medical City - Pasig City, Metro Manila
2. St. Luke's Medical Center Global City - Taguig City, Metro Manila
3. St. Luke's Medical Center Quezon City - Quezon City, Metro Manila
4. Bonifacio Global City drive-through testing site - Taguig City, Metro Manila
5. Lakeshore City drive-through testing site - Taguig City, Metro Manila
6. Cardinal Santos Medical Center - San Juan City, Metro Manila