How do you feel about Grace Poe's take on issues?
MANILA, Philippines - As part of its “The Leader I Want” series, Rappler’s election coverage has chosen an initial list of 6 key issues that the next president of the Philippines should address.
Since Senator Grace Poe, an independent, is formally launching her presidential bid today, September 16, we give you a quick look at her take on corruption, social inequality, climate change and disasters, foreign policy, OFWs, and the peace process and Mindanao.
The area below shows Poe's major positions on each issue. You can click on your mood for each issue. You can also tell us what you think in the comments section below. Share the page so your friends can vote too!
For a more comprehensive list of Poe's stand on these issues, read The Leader I Want: Grace Poe's to-fix list for 2016 by Camille Elemia.
Who won in the 2016 Philippine elections?
Check out the 2016 official election results through the link below:
- 2016 official election results for Presidential, Vice Presidential, Senatorial, and Party list elections
Check out the 2016 unofficial election results for the national and local races through the links below
- 2016 Philippine Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Vice Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Senatorial Elections
- 2016 Philippine Congressional Elections
- 2016 Party List Elections
- 2016 Philippine Local Elections