Who is running in the Zamboanga Peninsula | 2016 Elections
MANILA, Philippines – This page lists the names of politicians who have filed their certificates of candidacy in the Zamboanga Peninsula.
Up for grabs are these positions in the following provinces:
- Zamboanga del Norte: 3 congressional, 1 gubernatorial, 1 vice gubernatorial, 10 provincial board, 2 city mayoral, 2 city vice mayoral, 20 city council, 25 municipal mayoral, 25 municipal vice mayoral, 200 municipal council
- Zamboanga del Sur: 4 congressional, 1 gubernatorial, 1 vice gubernatorial, 10 provincial board, 2 city mayoral, 2 city vice mayoral, 26 city council, 26 municipal mayoral, 26 municipal vice mayoral, 208 municipal council
- Zamboanga Sibugay: 2 congressional, 1 gubernatorial, 1 vice gubernatorial, 10 provincial board, 16 municipal mayoral, 16 municipal vice mayoral, 128 municipal council
Check out the list of candidates in the following places:
- Bacungan (Leon T. Postigo)
- Dapitan City
- Dipolog City
- Jose Dalman (Ponot)
- La Libertad
- Piñan (New Piñan)
- Pres. Manuel A. Roxas
- Sergio Osmeña Sr.
- Pagadian City
- Ramon Magsaysay (Liargo)
- San Miguel
- San Pablo
- Sominot (Don Mariano Marcos)
- Vincenzo A. Sagun
- Zamboanga City
- Roseller Lim
Check the list below for other elective positions:
You can help your neighbors, your community become informed and vigilant voters! Take this #PHVote Challenge and become a Rappler/Move volunteer.
Who won in the 2016 Philippine elections?
Check out the 2016 official election results through the link below:
- 2016 official election results for Presidential, Vice Presidential, Senatorial, and Party list elections
Check out the 2016 unofficial election results for the national and local races through the links below
- 2016 Philippine Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Vice Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Senatorial Elections
- 2016 Philippine Congressional Elections
- 2016 Party List Elections
- 2016 Philippine Local Elections
We keep you informed because you matter
We tell you the stories that matter. We ask, we probe, we explain.
But as we strive to do all this and speak truth to power, we face constant threats to our independence.
Help us make a difference through free and fearless journalism. With your help, you enable us to keep providing you with our brand of compelling and investigative work.
Joining Rappler PLUS allows us to build communities of action with you. PLUS members will receive our editorial newsletters and industry reports, get to join exclusive online conversations with our award-winning journalists, and be part of our monthly events.
Make your move now. Join Rappler PLUS.