VLOG: SET rules Grace Poe is natural-born Filipino
MANILA, Philippines – In its final decision on Thursday, December 3, the Senate Electoral Tribunal rules in favor of Grace Poe on the petition seeking to disqualify her as senator of the Philippines.
The 9 members of the tribunal on Thursday still votes the same way they did in the first verdict: 5 senators in favor of Poe, while Senator Nancy Binay and Supreme Court justices Antonio Carpio, Teresita Leonardo-de Castro, and Arturo Brion vote to disqualify her.
Poe says her fight is for those who elected her into office in the 2013 elections, and those who want her to serve as their president. But her accuser, Rizalito David, vows to bring the legal battle to the Supreme Court.
Jee Geronimo files this VLOG. – Rappler.com
Who won in the 2016 Philippine elections?
Check out the 2016 official election results through the link below:
- 2016 official election results for Presidential, Vice Presidential, Senatorial, and Party list elections
Check out the 2016 unofficial election results for the national and local races through the links below
- 2016 Philippine Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Vice Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Senatorial Elections
- 2016 Philippine Congressional Elections
- 2016 Party List Elections
- 2016 Philippine Local Elections