Cayetano gets netizens' vote in 1st round of VP debate
MANILA, Philippines – Senator Alan Peter Cayetano was the winner among netizens in the first round of the vice presidential debate at the University of Santo Tomas on Sunday, April 10.
Cayetano got 47.17% of the total votes in the Rappler online poll. He is followed by Camarines Sur Representative Leni Robredo with 30.19%, Senator Ferdinand Marcos Jr with 20%, Senator Francis Escudero with 1.89%, and Senator Antonio Trillanes IV with 0.75%.
Senator Gringo Honasan did not get any votes in the Rappler poll.
Cayetano came out swinging in the first round of the debate by attacking Marcos on his claims that his family was not engaged in corrupt activities.
Cayetano criticized the son of the late dictator Ferdinand Marcos, accusing his family of amassing at least $10 billion in ill-gotten wealth.
Check out real-time updates on Rappler's live blog for the PiliPinas 2016 Vice Presidential Debate. – Rappler.com
Who won in the 2016 Philippine elections?
Check out the 2016 official election results through the link below:
- 2016 official election results for Presidential, Vice Presidential, Senatorial, and Party list elections
Check out the 2016 unofficial election results for the national and local races through the links below
- 2016 Philippine Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Vice Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Senatorial Elections
- 2016 Philippine Congressional Elections
- 2016 Party List Elections
- 2016 Philippine Local Elections