Cayetano still netizens' top pick in Round 5 of VP debate
MANILA, Philippines – As in previous Rappler polls, Senator Alan Peter Cayetano topped the Rappler online poll for the 5th round of the vice presidential debate on Sunday, April 10.
With 54.88%, Cayetano took more than half of the votes. As in the past 4 rounds, he is followed by Camarines Sur Representative Leni Robredo with 23.78%, and Senator Ferdinand Marcos Jr with 14.63%.
Trailing behind were Senator Antonio Trillanes IV with 4.88%, Senator Gregorio Honasan II with 1.22%, and Senator Francis Escudero with 0.61%.
Cayetano, running mate of Davao City Mayor Rodrigo Duterte, continued to be the netizens' top choice in the 5th round, where he faced attacks from Trillanes regarding his claims that Davao City was as safe as the Duterte-Cayetano tandem claim it to be.
Check out real-time updates on Rappler's live blog for the PiliPinas 2016 Vice Presidential Debate. – Rappler.com
Who won in the 2016 Philippine elections?
Check out the 2016 official election results through the link below:
- 2016 official election results for Presidential, Vice Presidential, Senatorial, and Party list elections
Check out the 2016 unofficial election results for the national and local races through the links below
- 2016 Philippine Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Vice Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Senatorial Elections
- 2016 Philippine Congressional Elections
- 2016 Party List Elections
- 2016 Philippine Local Elections