Robredo maintains lead in VP race
MANILA, Philippines – Camarines Sur Representative Leni Robredo maintained her lead in the unofficial vice presidential tally.
As of 8:55 am of Friday, May 13, Robredo has 13,992,734 votes against Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr's 13,775,423, with 95.87% of the precincts reporting, according to the Commission on Elections-GMA7 Mirror.
The Robredo camp earlier urged the Marcos camp to respect the democratic process, amid allegations of cheating by the latter.
The Marcos camp, citing an intervention in the Commission on Elections (Comelec) server, wanted its own information technology experts to assess the network operating system of the Comelec server. The camp alleged that a new command was introduced to the transparency server which may have altered the hashcodes of the Comelec server, causing a shift in the results trend.
Comelec had denied this. (READ: Comelec: Had code issue blown out of proportion)
Marcos, however, does not appear to have filed any formal complaints about alleged cheating. – Rappler.com
Who won in the 2016 Philippine elections?
Check out the 2016 official election results through the link below:
- 2016 official election results for Presidential, Vice Presidential, Senatorial, and Party list elections
Check out the 2016 unofficial election results for the national and local races through the links below
- 2016 Philippine Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Vice Presidential Elections
- 2016 Philippine Senatorial Elections
- 2016 Philippine Congressional Elections
- 2016 Party List Elections
- 2016 Philippine Local Elections