Quick updates related to the weather and floods in Metro Manila and elsewhere
MANILA, Philippines – Rappler’s live blog on updates related to the weather and floods in Metro Manila and nearby areas on Thursday, August 9. View and follow the full live blog here.
For more weather updates, visit the #WeatherAlert Microsite.
Everyone is encouraged to help out. Check this list of evacuation centers and relief operations in Metro Manila for places near you.
If you have photos you’d like to share, send them to us @rapplerdotcom on Twitter, or send them via email to email@example.com.
More in #WeatherAlert:
- Person Finder: 2012 Philippines Floods
- What’s the weather like in your area?
- US pledges P4-M for disaster relief
- LIVE BLOG: August 8 weather and disaster-related updates
- Live Blog: Overnight monsoon and flood monitoring, August 8
- A night of fear and rain
- Almost P13M in relief aid distributed
- PHOTOS: PH capital, nearby cities at a standstill in floods
- Filipino values emerge in deluge
There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.