Listen to Part 1 here
MANILA, Philippines – The boys of Riverside tell many stories about their friend, Jerico Camitan. They say he fell hard for Erica Fernandez, called Angel, when he first laid eyes on her.
They tell stories about the couple: how they loved each other, how they fought, how they broke up. They tell a story of the night the two were gunned down by unidentified men on October 25, 2016.
8-minute listen. Written by Patricia Evangelista, read by Chay Hofileña, edited by Emerald Hidalgo. If you missed the full story, you can read the text story here. – Rappler.com
- Listen to the 1st episode: Newsbreak Reads: Rowena Tiamson, not a drug pusher
- Listen to the 2nd episode: Newsbreak Reads: Drug user? No, Oman was a good son
- Listen to the 3rd episode: Newsbreak Reads: In war on drugs, lives of police at risk too
- Listen to the 4th episode: Newsbreak Reads: Martial law, the dark chapter in Philippine history
- Listen to the 5th episode: Newsbreak Reads: ‘Nanlaban sila’: Duterte’s war on drugs
- Listen to the 6th episode: Newsbreak Reads: Propaganda war: Weaponizing the internet
- Listen to the 7th episode: Newsbreak Voices: Bakit dapat magpaka-diplomat si Duterte
- Listen to the 8th episode: Newsbreak Voices: Bakit ito ang nakikita mo sa iyong Facebook news feed?
- Listen to the 9th episode: Newsbreak Voices: Naalala n’yo pa ba si Lauren Rosales? Patay na rin ang kapatid niyang si JR
- Listen to the 10th episode: Newsbreak Voices: A Halloween Massacre
- Listen to the 11th episode: Newsbreak Voices: Jerico’s Angel (Part 1)