Bookmark this page to catch the live discussion on Thursday, July 29, at 4 pm
President Rodrigo Duterte’s final State of the Nation Address, despite lasting 2 hours and 46 minutes, left much to be desired as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic, among other issues.
Five years into his term, with one year left to go, what does Duterte have to show for it?
On Thursday, July 29, the Newsbreak team will discuss Duterte’s unfulfilled promises and how these manifest in the regions.
The discussion with Rappler Mindanao bureau coordinator Herbie Gomez, Cebu bureau coordinator Ryan Macasero, and multimedia reporters Pia Ranada, Ralf Rivas, and Rambo Talabong will be moderated by investigative editor Miriam Grace A. Go.
Join us on Thursday afternoon for the discussion. Let us know in the comments below or tag us on Twitter (@newsbreakph) if you have any questions! – Rappler.com
Watch other Newsbreak Chats episodes in 2021:
- June 2021: Usap-usapan, kampi-kampihan para sa 2022 halalan
- May 2021: Duterte’s China policy is setting the Philippines up for failure
- April 2021: Military priority: Community pantries or China ships in West PH Sea?
- March 2021: What went wrong in the Philippines’ pandemic response?
- February 2021: A closer look at Duterte’s drug war files, anti-communist budget
- January 2021: Discovering Cebu