LISTEN: Newsbreak Voices: Bakit dapat magpaka-diplomat si Duterte
MAYNILA, Pilipinas – Sa unang sandaang araw niya bilang Pangulo, ilang lider ng ibang bansa ang minura na niya. Isa sa mga napuruhan na – si US President Barack Obama.
Sabi ng mga kaalyado ng Pangulo, wala naman daw masama. Hindi naman daw pati niya trabaho ang maging diplomat.
Totoo ba ito?
Sa kuwentong ito, ipapaliwanag namin kung bakit trabaho niya na magpaka-diplomat, ayon mismo sa batas ng Pilipinas. – Rappler.com
2-minute listen. Written and read by Paterno Esmaquel II, edited by Emerald Hidalgo. If you missed this story earlier, you can read the full text story here.
- Listen to the 1st episode: Newsbreak Reads: Rowena Tiamson, not a drug pusher
- Listen to the 2nd episode: Newsbreak Reads: Drug user? No, Oman was a good son
- Listen to the 3rd episode: Newsbreak Reads: In war on drugs, lives of police at risk too
- Listen to the 4th episode: Newsbreak Reads: Martial law, the dark chapter in Philippine history
- Listen to the 5th episode: Newsbreak Reads: 'Nanlaban sila': Duterte's war on drugs
- Listen to the 6th episode: Newsbreak Reads: Propaganda war: Weaponizing the internet
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.