Newsbreak Chats: Where the Marcos vs Robredo electoral protest is headed
Bookmark this page to watch and join the discussion live on Thursday, October 24, at 4 pm!
MANILA, Philippines – October was filled with updates on the electoral protest filed by losing candidate Ferdinand "Bongbong" Marcos Jr against Vice President Leni Robredo.
Just last October 15, the Supreme Court, sitting as the Presidential Electoral Tribunal, released its report on how it dealt with Marcos' second cause of action in the protest. The report shows that Robredo increased her lead over her rival in the recount of votes in 3 pilot provinces. (DOCUMENT: SC asks Robredo, Marcos to comment on recount of votes in VP protest)
On Thursday, October 24, the Newsbreak team sits down to discuss this latest development in the electoral protest, where it is headed, and what we can expect in the coming months.
What does the latest action of PET mean to both the Robredo and Marcos camps?
Watch the discussion live on Thursday, October 24, at 4 pm! – Rappler.com
MORE ON 'NEWSBREAK CHATS' IN 2019
- Newsbreak Chats September 2019: How gov't is handling the GCTA, BuCor mess
- Newsbreak Chats August 2019: The GCTA law, Cardema, Bikoy, and how laws can be twisted
- Newsbreak Chats July 2019: After Duterte's SONA and Gem-Ver, what now?
- Newsbreak Chats June 2019: The highs and lows of the Duterte presidency
- Newsbreak Chats May 2019: Cebu killings, election-related violence
- Newsbreak Chats February 2019: Disinformation, elections, and Rappler cyber libel case
- Newsbreak Chats January 2019: Bangsamoro plebiscite, lowering age of criminal liability
- Newsbreak Chats December 2018: Top stories in 2018, what to expect in 2019
- Newsbreak Chats: Xi Jinping's state visit, Rappler's Fact Check Project
- Newsbreak Chats: Election fever, Cebu as 'crime city'
- Newsbreak Chats: Trillanes' amnesty revocation and arrest
- Newsbreak Chats: Rice crisis, Arroyo as House Speaker
- Newsbreak Chats: Marites Vitug on significance of 'Rock Solid'
- Newsbreak Chats: Anti-tambay campaign, Duterte vs the Church
- Newsbreak Chats: Calida contracts, Cesar Montano, and PhilHealth
- Newsbreak Chats: Boracay closure, Kuwait OFWs, and disinformation
- Newsbreak Chats: Malacañang ban, quo warranto vs Sereno
- Newsbreak Chats: Navy frigates, Russian propaganda