IMF forecast 2016 - updates

Rappler's latest stories on IMF forecast 2016

ARTICLE FINDER

Brexit to drag on global growth through 2017 – IMF

Jul 19, 2016 - 10:50 PM

The International Monetary Fund now predicts global economic growth to be 3 1 this year and 3 4 in 2017

epaselect epa05387297 An investor looks at an electronic screen showing stock market movements at a securities brokerage house in Beijing, China, 24 June 2016. Chinese mainland markets traded lower, with the Shanghai composite down 0.95 percent and the Shenzhen composite down 0.10 percent in reaction to the British EU referendum. Britons in a referendum on 23 June have voted by a narrow margin to leave the European Union (EU). Media reports on early 24 June indicate that 51.9 per cent voted in favour of leaving the EU while 48.1 per cent voted for remaining in. EPA/HOW HWEE YOUNG