OnePlus 7 Pro: Price, specs, availability in the Philippines
MANILA, Philippines – The OnePlus 7 Pro is officially coming to the Philippines via the store Digital Walker. The store announced the new phone on its Facebook page on Thursday, May 30.
The phone will be arriving on Saturday, June 1, in two variants: the P38,990 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model, and the P42,990 8GB RAM + 256GB storage model. Here are the specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset
- 6GB RAM + 128GB storage/8GB RAM + 256GB storage
- OxygenOS based on Android 9
- Corning Gorilla Glass
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Face unlock
- USB Type-C, no audio jack
- Dual nano-slim slot
- 4000 mAh battery with Warp Charge fast-charging
- Dolby Atmos support
- 6.67-inch, 3120 x 1440 pixels, 19.5:9 90Hz AMOLED display
- 48MP f/1.6 + 8MP f/2.4 telephoto + 16MP f/2.2 ultra-wide angle triple rear camera setup
- 16MP f/2.0 front pop-up camera
- 3x optical zoom
- Colors: mirror gray
The phone has been praised, with The Guardian calling it “an absolute beast in every way” for value that undercuts the competition. TechRadar also praised its pricing and its smooth, fast-refreshing 90Hz notch-less display.
The phone will be available at selected Digital Walker branches: SM North EDSA, SM Mall of Asia, One Bonifacio, Robinson's Magnolia, Estancia, Greenbelt, Festival Mall, and Ayala Center Cebu.It will also be available online via Lazada, and through various installment deals.
In other markets, the phone is also available in 2 other colors, nebula blue and almond, and in a variant with 12GB of RAM. The max RAM the Philippine variant will have is 8GB and limited to the mirror gray color. There is no news yet whether its cheaper base variant, the standard OnePlus 7 will also be available at Digital Walker.
At its starting price of P38,990, the 7 Pro competes with the likes of the Samsung Galaxy S10e (P39,990) and the Huawei P30 (P36,990). – Rappler.com