Social media is a treasure trove for content. It reveals so much about society.
In a world where technology empowers billions to share their thoughts on social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, and Google+, looking for the big picture is an exciting and unending journey.
TOP STORY

Facebook sues New Zealand company to thwart fake likes

The company and 3 people targeted in the lawsuit operate a service to raise the profile of Instagram accounts by giving them bogus followers, views, and likes

The company and 3 people targeted in the lawsuit operate a service to raise the profile ...

Read more

Facebook sues New Zealand company to thwart fake likes

The outage affects approximately 60% of users. The remaining 40% who can access ...

Read more

Facebook, Instagram, Messenger, Whatsapp suffer global outage

'Unfair, 'di ba,' that some brands take a jab at skin color for the sake of profit

Read more

Glutamax ad slammed for discriminating vs morenas

The total number of accounts that can be added to a user's list was cut to 400 from ...

Read more

Twitter limits bulk following to thwart spammers

Privacy Commissioner John Edwards says Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg was 'disingenuous' ...

Read more

New Zealand privacy tsar accuses Facebook of failing to cooperate

Senate hopefuls for 2019 should have learned from President Duterte's 2016 victory that ...

Read more

Why senatorial candidates have to have social media presence

Mark Zuckerberg, in an interview with ABC's 'Good Morning America' on April 4, also says ...

Read more

No plans to delay Facebook livestreams despite New Zealand massacre – Zuckerberg

WhatsApp launches a hotline that will allow Indians to flag rumors circulating ahead of ...

Read more

WhatsApp targets fake messages ahead of India mega-election

The statement by Facebook's head of cybersecurity policy, Nathaniel Gleicher, shines a ...

Read more

Facebook removes 'fake' accounts linked to Pakistani military

Malacañang says President Rodrigo Duterte knew nothing about the network of pro-Duterte ...

Read more

Panelo downplays role of social media in Duterte victory