Philippine economy

QUIZ: What kind of cat lover are you?

Don Kevin Hapal

This is AI generated summarization, which may have errors. For context, always refer to the full article.

QUIZ: What kind of cat lover are you?
Are you a stage mom? Or maybe you're a cat supremacist? Take this quiz to find out!

MANILA, Philippines – They ignore you 75% of the time, and for the remaining 25% they ask for food or a belly rub. You can only beg for their attention, but you better give them what they want when they need it.

Picky, fluffy, graceful, lazy – cats have different personalities the same way their human partners vary in the way they show their love.

What kind of cat lover are you? Take this quiz to find out:



Add a comment

Sort by

There are no comments yet. Add your comment to start the conversation.

Summarize this article with AI
Shirt, Clothing, Apparel


Don Kevin Hapal

Don Kevin Hapal is Rappler’s Head of Data and Innovation. He started at Rappler as a digital communications specialist, then went on to lead Rappler’s Balikbayan section for overseas Filipinos. He was introduced to data journalism while writing and researching about social media, disinformation, and propaganda.