IdeaSpace Foundation, a non-profit startup support organization, announced the 15 participating startups joining its 2021 Acceleration Program on Tuesday, August 10.
The program is meant to support early-stage startups, allowing them to develop stable, scalable and sustainable businesses through a four-month program that gives them access to mentorship, workshops, and legal services, among others. Each participating startup also gets a P100,000 cash grant.
Here’s the list of new startups joining the program:
- Fitscovery: helps trainers and gyms set up an online business and expand their reach to those looking for an adequate fitness program for themselves
- Splore Fitness: an online marketplace connecting people with coaches to help them reinforce healthy habits using a credit-based rewards system. Provides a diverse range of workouts, classes, programs, and content from its online community
- XalMeds: an online concierge pharmacy
- Pic-A-Talk: communication tools for non-verbal autistic children
- Circula Recoon: provides digitized solutions for enabling convenient transport of recyclable and compostable waste from households, businesses, and institutions to recycling companies and composting sites.
- Dirt Bag: Cagayan De Oro-based online laundry service
- Oh My Genie! is a Cebu City-based online delivery service that delivers items from SM stores in the city to your doorstep.
- Betterteam: human resource-tech-enabled solution which helps business leaders attract, engage, and retain employees through data-driven insights
- Pasajob: long-chain referral-based job platform which rewards users for connecting employers with the right candidates
- Xperto: develops integrated online platforms for professional events and webinars
- Peddlr.io: free point-of-sale app for small businesses which records sales and expenses, and generates easy to read accounting reports
- Twala: a next-generation e-signature platform powered by blockchain smart contracts. Twala helps organizations sign, issue, and manage tamper-proof digital documents and credentials
- Pieza PH: e-commerce platform which aggregates auto and motor parts from legacy automotive businesses and offers end-to-end online selling services for these businesses
- Fishbee: a community-supported fishery platform that delivers fresh, high-quality and sustainably-caught seafood to customers via an app and the internet of things (IOT) network for electronic seafood traceability
- Instahomes: a product-centric software provider, that aims to bring the sales and marketing operations of small-to-medium real estate developers in the Philippines into the online world
“The startups in our 2021 cohort for the IdeaSpace Acceleration Program offer the solutions, the technology, the innovations, and the businesses that have the potential to propel our country forward and shape the new normal,” IdeaSpace executive director Katrina Rausa Chan said.
“We can’t wait to see them scale up their businesses, help people, and create longer-lasting impact in their respective categories,” she added. – Rappler.com