Typhoon Lando, Poe’s citizenship, EU talks | 6PM wRap
Today on Rappler:
- Typhoon Lando weakens as it moves along the coastline of Ilocos Provinces
- Who are on the senatorial slate of Senators Grace Poe and Francis Escudero?
- Former Senator Kit Tatad files a disqualification case against Senator Grace Poe
- Commission on Audit hits Tacloban over delayed Yolanda rehab
- Merkel praises refugee progress with Turkey and vows to push EU bid
|EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / WRITER||Lilibeth Frondoso|
|ASSOCIATE PRODUCER / PUBLISHER||Marga Deona|
|HEAD WRITER / PROMPTER||Bianca Gacad|
|MASTER EDITOR / PLAYBACK||Exxon Ruebe|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / CAMERAMAN||Charlie Salazar|
|GRAPHICS||Raffy de Guzman|
|GRAPHICS DESIGN / ANIMATION||Acid House
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.