Romney: I'm promising 'real change'
OHIO, US - Republican candidate Mitt Romney tells voters in crucial swing state Ohio Friday, November 2, that President Barack Obama fell short of his promises in 2008. He says he is offering "real change" and asks them to look into his track record. Rappler Carmela Fonbuena files this report from Ohio.
More on the 2012 U.S. Presidential Elections:
- Why the U.S. Elections is important to Filipinos
- The Untapped Political Force of Filipino-Americans
- Understand the complicated way American voters elect their president : The electoral college
- Ann Romney up close. The U.S. polls come down to 9 swing states
- Would Romney be a better ally of PH?
- Rappler interviews Republican Senator John McCain. He says PH-US relationship stronger under Romney presidency
- Obama: We have made progress
- Sandy throws campaign schedules into chaos