Watch Rappler’s evening newscast with Margie de Leon
Today on Rappler:
- Malacañang refuses to elaborate on the nature of the services Chinese national Michael Yang provides to the Philippine government as an ‘economic adviser to the President.’
- The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration or OWWA launches its overseas Filipino worker e-card.
- A job fair organized by the Makati City government will have companies with intent to hire persons with disability or PWDs.
- U.S. voters will decide on Tuesday, November 6, whether President Donald Trump will keep his Republican majority in Congress or face a hostile Democratic majority.
- Character actor Nonong de Andres or ‘Bangky’ dies at age 71.