Today on Rappler:
- The Philippine News Agency or PNA will soon sign a news cooperation agreement with Russia’s state-run Sputnik.
- The Philippine National Police did not send an advance team to the House of Representatives when the Sandiganbayan released an arrest order for former first lady and now Ilocos Representative Imelda Marcos on Friday, November 9.
- A staff member of Miss Earth pageant sponsor Amado Cruz denies sexual harassment claims made against her boss, saying he is too ‘old and weak.’
- A former administrator of Davao City is now in charge of the Office of the Special Assistant to the President after presidential aide Bong Go resigned to run for senator.
- Police investigating an Australian strawberry contamination scare identify a former farm supervisor as the main suspect.