Today on Rappler:
- A lower court verdict shows Caloocan City local cops murdered a helpless 17-year-old boy they accused of being linked to drugs.
- Rappler Holdings Corporation and its president Maria Ressa are charged with three counts of failure to file returns, and one count of tax evasion before the Court of Tax Appeals.
- Economic managers now recommend a second round of excise tax hike on fuel for 2019 should be implemented.
- The CBCP defends Caloocan Bishop Pablo Virgilio David against recent tirades by President Rodrigo Duterte.
- Former Bayan Muna Representative Satur Ocampo and ACT Teachers Representative France Castro were arrested with over 70 others in Talaingod town in Davao del Norte, Wednesday night, November 28.