MH370 debris, Binay vs Malacañang, China’s reclamation | 6PM wRap
Today on Rappler:
- Aircraft seat cushions and window panes are found on Reunion Island
- Word war erupts between Malacañang Palace and Vice President Jejomar Binay
- Poe admits she is working on her 2016 campaign
- The PH transportation department addresses what it calls “blatant lies” over the MRT3
- China says the reclamation work in the South China Sea is complete
|EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / WRITER||Lilibeth Frondoso|
|HEAD WRITER / PROMPTER||Marga Deona|
|MASTER EDITOR / PLAYBACK||Exxon Ruebe|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / CAMERAMAN||Charlie Salazar|
|GRAPHICS||Raffy de Guzman|
|GRAPHICS DESIGN / ANIMATION||Acid House
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As a bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.