Poe hits critics, Shell oil depot, Papua plane crash | 6PM wRap
Today on Rappler:
- Senator Grace Poe calls Comelec case a 'harassment,' 'insult'
- Administration standard-bearer Mar Roxas and senator Grace Poe meet again about 2016
- PH Vice President Jejomar Binay: Aquino admin obsessed with controlling Iglesia ni Cristo
- PH Shell to vacate Pandacan oil depot by November
- Investigators say the crashed Indonesian plane was transporting $470,000 in cash
|EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / WRITER||Lilibeth Frondoso|
|HEAD WRITER / PROMPTER||Marga Deona|
|MASTER EDITOR / PLAYBACK||Exxon Ruebe|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / CAMERAMAN||Charlie Salazar|
|GRAPHICS||Raffy de Guzman|
|GRAPHICS DESIGN / ANIMATION||Acid House
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.