Robredo for VP, TAG vs GMA, Pacquiao for senator | 6PM wRap
Today on Rappler:
- Camarines Sur representative Leni Robredo declares she will run for vice president
- LP's Edgar Erice: Blame ‘Playgirls’ for twerk scandal
- Media workers win regularization case vs GMA-7
- Hong Kong’s former chief executive Donald Tsang faces corruption charges
- Sarangani Representative Manny Pacquiao says he’s running for senator in 2016
|EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / WRITER||Lilibeth Frondoso|
|HEAD WRITER / PROMPTER||Marga Deona|
|MASTER EDITOR / PLAYBACK||Exxon Ruebe|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / CAMERAMAN||Charlie Salazar|
|GRAPHICS||Raffy de Guzman|
|GRAPHICS DESIGN / ANIMATION||Acid House
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.