Aquino on Abaya, Santiago on budget cut, nuclear threat | 6PM wRap
Today on Rappler:
- Aquino: Transportation chief Abaya stays
- Miriam Santiago on RH budget cut: 'Immoral'
- Duterte on Binay: Shorter than me, but with deeper pockets
- US and Asia allies vow steep price for N. Korea nuclear test
- Man shot dead attacking police on Charlie Hebdo anniversary
|EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / WRITER||Lilibeth Frondoso|
|ASSOCIATE PRODUCER / PUBLISHER||Marga Deona|
|HEAD WRITER / PROMPTER||Bianca Gacad|
|MASTER EDITOR / PLAYBACK||Exxon Ruebe|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / CAMERAMAN||Charlie Salazar|
|GRAPHICS||Raffy de Guzman|
|GRAPHICS DESIGN / ANIMATION||Acid House
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.