Marcos’ candidacy, HBO on Pacquiao, PH billionaires | 6PM wRap
Today on Rappler:
- Osmeña says Marcos Jr victory will show low 'moral standards' of PH
- North Korea fires missiles after UN imposes tough sanctions
- EU launches 700M-euro migrant aid plan for Greece
- HBO denounces Pacquiao’s comments on gay marriage
- 11 Filipino tycoons back in Forbes' list of world's richest
|EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / WRITER||Lilibeth Frondoso|
|ASSOCIATE PRODUCER / PUBLISHER||Marga Deona|
|HEAD WRITER / PROMPTER||Bianca Gacad|
|MASTER EDITOR / PLAYBACK||Exxon Ruebe|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / CAMERAMAN||Charlie Salazar|
|GRAPHICS||Raffy de Guzman|
|GRAPHICS DESIGN / ANIMATION||Acid House
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.