PNP chief Dela Rosa, Oslo talks, Clinton vs Trump | 6PM wRap
Today on Rappler:
- Police chief Ronald dela Rosa apologizes for telling drug users and pushers to kill or burn down the houses of known drug lords
- The Philippine government and communist rebels sign an agreement Friday in Oslo, Norway for an indefinite ceasefire
- House Speaker Pantaleon Alvarez orders legislators to return all number 8 protocol plates
- US presidential bets Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump clash on the campaign trail
- Brazilian police say US swimming star Ryan Lochte is being charged for making a false statement about being robbed at gunpoint during the Olympics
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.