Philippine GDP lowest in 4 years | Evening wRap
Today on Rappler:
- Philippine GDP growth drops to 4-year low in Q1 2019
- Lacson dismisses Malacañang matrix: 'Kulang sa research'
- North Korea fires projectiles – South Korean military
- Singapore passes 'fake news' law despite fierce criticism
- Prince Harry and Meghan name 'dream' son Archie
Take a closer look
Through our videos, we want to expand your world. We deepen your perspective via our mix of documentaries, commentaries, and special coverages.
However, to continue producing quality content though, we need your help.
Reader support powers our work. It enables us to continue telling more stories.
By joining Rappler PLUS, you will receive our editorial newsletters and industry reports, get to join online conversations with our award-winning journalists, and be part of our monthly events.
Make your move now. Join Rappler PLUS.