PH vs China, AFP chief, Pacquiao on Mary Jane | 6PM wRap
Today on Rappler:
- PH tells the Hague tribunal: China threatens the law of the sea
- PH arts and culture commission calls Torre de Manila lawsuit 'ridiculous'
- Who will be the next chief of the Philippine armed forces?
- US to cut 40,000 soldiers from Army
- Manny Pacquiao is set to visit Mary Jane Veloso
|EXECUTIVE PRODUCER / WRITER||Lilibeth Frondoso|
|HEAD WRITER / PROMPTER||Marga Deona|
|MASTER EDITOR / PLAYBACK||Exxon Ruebe|
|TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / CAMERAMAN||Charlie Salazar|
|GRAPHICS||Raffy de Guzman|
|GRAPHICS DESIGN / ANIMATION||Acid House
In these changing times, courage and clarity become even more important.
Take discussions to the next level with Rappler PLUS — your platform for deeper insights, closer collaboration, and meaningful action.
Sign up today and access exclusive content, events, and workshops curated especially for those who crave clarity and collaboration in an intelligent, action-oriented community.
As an added bonus, we’re also giving a free 1-year Booky Prime membership for the next 200 subscribers.
You can also support Rappler without a PLUS membership. Help us stay free and independent by making a donation: https://www.rappler.com/crowdfunding. Every contribution counts.